Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
also i will gladly take the messi fanboy epithet if by that we mean that i am always ever so glad to see messi confirm what i have been saying for years: that he is a spent force in football, a serial loser, and a fraud.

thanks messi for proving me right year after year. so yes in that sense, big fan !

OGbarca

Banned
sure , don't forget to wear their jersey at tonight's game.

*lorient shirt, if anything. though i wouldnt be surprised if this year you had bought the psg messi shirt instead of the barca one :lol: since you obviously care more about the french qataris than you do about barca :lol:

Last edited:

CatalinR10

*lorient shit, if anything. though i wouldnt be surprised if this year you had bought the psg messi shirt instead of the barca one :lol: since you obviously care more about the french qataris than you do about barca :lol:

you're not getting yourself out of my comment that I've made about you being a PSG fan.

imagine watching more PSG games this season than you've watched Barca ones.

you've been exposed by yourself , good job on that.

OGbarca

Banned
just the usual, fati: the messi supporters think its 2012, and i am here to remind them that messi hasnt done anything in Europe since xaviesta split up and that he has 2 golas in the mighty epic historic legendary french league

:frenkie::frenkie:

OGbarca

Banned
you're not getting yourself out of my comment that I've made about you being a PSG fan.

imagine watching more PSG games this season than you've watched Barca ones.

you've been exposed by yourself , good job on that.

i mean, you clearly havent understood what i said, so its okay lol. you can call me that if you want because what it demonstrates is that you cant read very well ):!

OGbarca

Banned
the messi supporters universe: where actively cheering against a team means--through a complete abandonment of logic and rationality--that you support them!

:lol:

i suppose that supporting messi after 2015 does require a lot of mental gymnastics and the denial of brute facts, so this is not all that surprising

Fati_Future_BallonDor

First of all , I put only long time/years fans on that list , not anyone.

Remembering that you called me a PSG fan just because I'm a big Messi fan , seeing that you have in this thread , a PSG player , 771 posts on your original account and 242 on this one compared to my 185 posts , that sums it up to 1013 compared to my 185. That's 5 and a half more times than my posts.

I watched 6 full PSG Champions League PSG games and probably 2-3 max full league games , and 2 or 3 halfs in other games.

On the other hand you made your pressence here after 90% of all the PSG games this season to give feedback about what you saw in the game and trash Messi that he played like shit.

Judging by all this and by YOUR logic , you are a bigger fanboy of Messi and a PSG fan.

Good job , you played yourself again.

serious question, what's the sense then to post 'let's hope Messi will score against X' when you don't even watch the matches?A few weeks ago you said that you are doing this to honor Messi, but if you don't even want to take the time to watch him play football this honor is worth nothing.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Neymar and Leo Messi have a good chance of staying, but there are questions within PSG about them. If Doha decides to redefine the club's project, it is not excluded that Paris favors a departure of both.

Obviously, nothing done so far.

(L?Equipe)

As predicted, the emir will have final say.

Both will stay probably but Ney could start from the bench next season against big teams.

CatalinR10

serious question, what's the sense then to post 'let's hope Messi will score against X'

Seeing that you've been here for a few years with multiple accounts , you should have already known this is a forum tradition between big Messi fans set by [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] a few years back , or are you just playing dumb ?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Seeing that you've been here for a few years with multiple accounts , you should have already known this is a forum tradition between big Messi fans set by [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] a few years back , or are you just playing dumb ?

i know this and it made sense as Messi played for barca and we watched the matches

if you guys are happy then continue this but we should also invent a new kind of honor for another guy :valverde2:

KingLeo10

OGBarca could murder someone in plain sight

Cata or I (or any Messi fan) happen to on the same street just mind our business listening to music

Fati when he comes to the scene --->

--> "wowowowow serious question, why are you (to Cata or I or Messi fan) guys still breathing?" .... while helping OG clean up his shit

:lol: Such a troll, this guy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
i know this and it made sense as Messi played for barca and we watched the matches

if you guys are happy then continue this but we should also invent a new kind of honor for another guy :valverde2:

But weren't you watching Juventus matches back then? While talking about how Ronaldo's performances makes a 70 year you cry of joy :mou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans