Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

OGBarca could murder someone in plain sight

Cata or I (or any Messi fan) happen to on the same street just mind our business listening to music

Fati when he comes to the scene --->

--> "wowowowow serious question, why are you (to Cata or I or Messi fan) guys still breathing?" .... while helping OG clean up his shit

:lol: Such a troll, this guy.

lol funny example even though a big big hyperbole :lol:

But weren't you watching Juventus matches back then? While talking about how Ronaldo's performances makes a 70 year you cry of joy :mou:

these were good funny times.... :pique:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
these were good funny times.... :pique:

EZ5JJspWAAg9Sod.jpg

:lol:

I'm oot till the game begins.

Messigician

OGBarca could murder someone in plain sight

Cata or I (or any Messi fan) happen to on the same street just mind our business listening to music

Fati when he comes to the scene --->

--> "wowowowow serious question, why are you (to Cata or I or Messi fan) guys still breathing?" .... while helping OG clean up his shit

:lol: Such a troll, this guy.

Spat my drink out

OGbarca

Banned
serious question, what's the sense then to post 'let's hope Messi will score against X' when you don't even watch the matches?A few weeks ago you said that you are doing this to honor Messi, but if you don't even want to take the time to watch him play football this honor is worth nothing.

devastating point

Temptation

Former Poland coach Antoni Piechniczek on Lionel Messi:

?Let's be honest, Messi is now the grandfather of the forest. He's no longer the player he was a few years ago and it remains to be seen what role he'll play at the World Cup." "It's possible that he could be put on the bench, given his current level. He can play a role like Zlatan Ibrahimovic with Sweden. He'll play the last 15-20 minutes, coming on as a substitute."

[Source: Marca]

Ooof. That's harsh. Man clubbed him with current Zlatan who's basically a cheerleader. 😂😂😂

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Lorient.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

Job done.

It only took for me to watch 10 mins during the break of Barca game for him to have an unsavable finish.

:coffee:

Rassvet

Another disasterclass from him but thankfully Mbappe still had the energy after putting the team on his back to set him up for some statpadding after he and Neymar won PSG the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans