Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
lol @ the messi bois celebrating messi looking 4th fiddle to neymar and specially mbappe :lol:

no wonder mbappe is sick of PSG and wants to leave. messi couldnt be more average

CatalinR10

everyone talking in the player's threads , on game threads celebrating Barca's victory , while you talk about the PSG game.

glad you have your priorities straight and prove every day you're a bigger PSG fan than Barca , lmao.

Temptation

lol @ the messi bois celebrating messi looking 4th fiddle to neymar and specially mbappe :lol:

no wonder mbappe is sick of PSG and wants to leave. messi couldnt be more average

Let them celebrate. They haven't had anything to celebrate of late.

I wanna see a fully firing Messi in Qatar idc!

Last edited:

Rassvet

True. I remember Kingleo arguing with you a few months back that Messi wasn't even playing second fiddle to Mbappe lmao. The gap between them is almost like Messi-Coutinho from the 18/19 season.

OGbarca

Banned
messi straight up looks like shit compared to 30+, overweight neymar and especially mbappe

if its not mbappe scoring hattricks and teeing up messi for easy finishes (many of which he has missed this year) psg is nothing

its not MNM is M(bappe)N but mostly really just M(bappe)

but yeah have your celebration messi supporters :lol: this is your pathetic truth, what you are reduced to idolizing the loser messi:

celebrating a goal against lorient :lol: :lol:

OGbarca

Banned
everyone talking in the player's threads , on game threads celebrating Barca's victory , while you talk about the PSG game.

glad you have your priorities straight and prove every day you're a bigger PSG fan than Barca , lmao.

mate you are the biggest PSG fan on the forum :lol: :lol:

Valdario

messi straight up looks like shit compared to 30+, overweight neymar and especially mbappe

if its not mbappe scoring hattricks and teeing up messi for easy finishes (many of which he has missed this year) psg is nothing

its not MNM is M(bappe)N but mostly really just M(bappe)

but yeah have your celebration messi supporters :lol: this is your pathetic truth, what you are reduced to idolizing the loser messi:

celebrating a goal against lorient :lol: :lol:

damn bro are you off your meds or something? :lol:

CatalinR10

mate you are the biggest PSG fan on the forum :lol: :lol:

First of all , I put only long time/years fans on that list , not anyone.

Remembering that you called me a PSG fan just because I'm a big Messi fan , seeing that you have in this thread , a PSG player , 771 posts on your original account and 242 on this one compared to my 185 posts , that sums it up to 1013 compared to my 185. That's 5 and a half more times than my posts.

I watched 6 full PSG Champions League PSG games and probably 2-3 max full league games , and 2 or 3 halfs in other games.

On the other hand you made your pressence here after 90% of all the PSG games this season to give feedback about what you saw in the game and trash Messi that he played like shit.

Judging by all this and by YOUR logic , you are a bigger fanboy of Messi and a PSG fan.

Good job , you played yourself again.

You've been exposed by logic and facts.

Don't forget to buy a PSG season long ticket next year.

Fake Barca fan.

OGbarca

Banned
congratulations to the messi supporters who are ready to join the french foreign legion and become fluent in french to support PSG and wet the bed watching messi score a goal 90% set up by mbappe after walking around for 70 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans