Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnN

Saying I have a shite opinion does not make it a fact. That is your opinion. All opinions are welcome to me I am not offended by it.
It is only the Gaslit Messi fans who fail to realize the truth, that they start with personal insults, instead of giving opinions and debating on the topic.

Coming out of the hibernation slowly by surely. Not long before we have to scream in agony "it's Alive", as it crawls it's way to unlimited hours of shit posting in this thread.
At some point I would advise you to do something useful instead of creating your 3rd account in this forum that is going to get permabaned.
Welcome back OG. Didn't miss you at all.

Messigician

Leo Messi hates Piqu? more than he hates Bartomeu. One of the reasons Messi hates Piqu? is because Piqu? reduced his salary when Messi left and did not reduce it before.

? Glory to Hell (Book) via @AlbicelesteTalk

All the captains did that though

Who actually liked Messi besides Neymar, Alba and Suarez?

Temptation

Love the cope by one set of fanboys always trying to call people with other opinions trolls and alt accounts. That moment when you got nothing to argue against and you have to cry "Alt account".
[MENTION=30156]Blinkfloyd[/MENTION] lad don't pay attention to this kind of desperation.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Love the cope by one set of fanboys always trying to call people with other opinions trolls and alt accounts. That moment when you got nothing to argue against and you have to cry "Alt account".

[MENTION=30156]Blinkfloyd[/MENTION] lad don't pay attention to this kind of desperation.

This is a problem that has been on this forum for a long time. Even if the average age of the members here is around 30, it is noticeable that some of them still think like children. On the positive side it has improved over the years.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Leo Messi hates Piqu? more than he hates Bartomeu. One of the reasons Messi hates Piqu? is because Piqu? reduced his salary when Messi left and did not reduce it before.

? Glory to Hell (Book) via @AlbicelesteTalk

All the captains did that though

Who actually liked Messi besides Neymar, Alba and Suarez?

iniestaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i think mats and Messi were also friends in 2017 but over the years they started to dislike each other

Blinkfloyd

I think the last 2 pages of the thread were deleted by moderators due to the same discussion.

Jadentheman

Simple. Because by reducing his own salary Pique is putting an indirect pressure on Messi to reduce his as well because doesn't he love the club??

It's obviously a PR disaster for Messi exposing him as a money hungry megalomaniac completely spoiling years of handwork carefully put in to paint him as a humble guy who is Barca through and through.

1 thing is for sure, Messi's PR team is the GOAT. 8 salary hikes in 9 years and yet they managed to maintain this nice guy image. The gullible fanbase totally bought it. ��

It's fine and no one is perfect. Footballers has the right especially when they are superstars. Look at what Mbappe is doing to Madrid :lol:

KingLeo10

Messi was more than worth every contract except his last one, but I blame Barto more than I blame Messi for that one (one of the few things I hold against Messi).

From 2008-2019, he was delivering 70-75 G + A every year. Those are crazy numbers and there's no issue in him being a pay tier above world class players and half a tier above CR7 (who averaged 60-65 G+A a year during the same period).

Last edited:

Messigician

Messi was more than worth every contract except his last one, but I blame Barto more than I blame Messi for that one (one of the few things I hold against Messi).

From 2008-2019, he was delivering 70-75 G + A every year. Those are crazy numbers and there's no issue in him being a pay tier above world class players and half a tier above CR7 (who averaged 60-65 G+A a year during the same period).

Tf?

Do you really think Barto sat down and offered 555m to Messi to renew his contract?

PSG and City both literally targeted Messi hardcore in 2016 especially with a favor to his image rights and Jorge Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans