Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterlingfan2000

Laporta wasn't naive. When he signed be knew the Super League is coming and he was relaxed.
2 Super League season would mean all our debts are gone and we could build the most expensive Stadium.

Then the Superleague sunk like a Titanic and we sunk with it lol

serghei

Next time I go to work I'm gonna ask for a bonus for not being late. And another bonus for talking politely to my superiors.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Goodbye Leo, thanks for the memories and goals.

The fact that he's now a teammate of Sergio Ramos makes me laugh 🤣

Horatio

You're welcome
No even remotely talented enough to be the face of Barca. I am sure he believes that though.

I think Barca supporters will embrace him if he has decent production. Low salary, background and story will resonate with a lot of people and inspire kids. Laid back personality would never put out a documentary called the decision.

SmilerBam

Best case scenario - Laporta was naive or stupid for believing he could pull it off. Doesn't absolve him for lying and the way Messi left.

Worst case scenario - Laporta knew what he was doing as that was his plan to kick start the new era. He could really have the best interest of the club at heart longterm, but that's no way to treat Messi.

He didn't leave, contract was fulfilled so clause gets triggered.

I believe the second option. He is a lawyer. He was also the president of Barcelona before too. I don't think he works on naivety.

SmilerBam

I think Barca supporters will embrace him if he has decent production. Low salary, background and story will resonate with a lot of people and inspire kids. Laid back personality would never put out a documentary called the decision.

It will be something. From Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Messi to...Depay. We really sank like the Titanic.

SmilerBam

lol. Stay strong. Barca is a club characteristic of bad management since 50's. We'll overcome this as well.

I don't know, the climate is different now. Plus we have this oil clubs plus the very rich EPL. It's gonna be very hard to get back to the very top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans