Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Where it's the lie in what i have said? It's a realistic take on things.

No it is a pessimistic one. There were 2-3 years of mediocrity between Rivaldo and Ronaldinho. We have one of the most promising set of youngsters in the world right now in Ansu, Pedri, Gavi, Araujo, Demir and so on. Enough material to build on. A new superstar will eventually emerge or be signed in 2-3 years.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

No it is a pessimistic one. There were 2-3 years of mediocrity between Rivaldo and Ronaldinho. We have one of the most promising set of youngsters in the world right now in Ansu, Pedri, Gavi, Araujo, Demir and so on. Enough material to build on. A new superstar will eventually emerge or be signed in 2-3 years.

We'll see. Yes, there were a few years of mediocrity between the brazilians, but the financial aspect was better then. Also, we unearthed the greatest generation of players ever produced by a club, i think we should know by now that generation will be unique. I am also watching the demise of also two super clubs like Milan and United, they have years and years of medicority, and United is in much better position than us, financially speaking. But i hope i am gonna be proven wrong and we will recover quickly.

Jadentheman

We'll see. Yes, there were a few years of mediocrity between the brazilians, but the financial aspect was better then. Also, we unearthed the greatest generation of players ever produced by a club, i think we should know by now that generation will be unique. I am also watching the demise of also two super clubs like Milan and United, they have years and years of medicority, and United is in much better position than us, financially speaking. But i hope i am gonna be proven wrong and we will recover quickly.

I am confident Milan, United, and Barca will rise again but it will be tough in this new era of billionaire club daddies. This is where the Super League is advantageous, which is probably why Laporta is pushing for it.

SmilerBam

I am confident Milan, United, and Barca will rise again but it will be tough in this new era of billionaire club daddies. This is where the Super League is advantageous, which is probably why Laporta is pushing for it.

If the ESL receives a major update and the criterion of participation will be based on merit, than fine by me. But those billionaires clubs will be there too. So what is the catch?

Laplacian

The only genuine promising youngster is Pedri, everyone else in your list is just a matter of premature hype.

frostdude1

Exactly!
The super league will have to operate the same way the NFL and other American sports league do, with a salary cap. It?s the only way these oil-backed clubs will be able to controlled. The way we are now with FFP, it?s a complete joke!

F1_STK

Messi: My wife and I encouraged each other to tell the kids that we were leaving, we needed to find the right way for that because we had told them in December that we were going to stay in Barcelona

Messi: My dad was with Laporta all morning and when he came home he told me, I was really frustrated and then I had to prepare myself to tell my wife, then we cried, and then we had to tell the kids. We felt really weak

Source please?

Messigician

Bar?a are sure that Memphis can be registered and can play against Sociedad. The club is working tirelessly against the clock to sell players.

? @sport

The usual

Messigician

Messi told his kids he?d stay in December, which is when Bartomeu was ousted. so it?s clear what his problem was. god damn you, Laporta, how did you fuck this up?

Porque

Exactly!
The super league will have to operate the same way the NFL and other American sports league do, with a salary cap. It?s the only way these oil-backed clubs will be able to controlled. The way we are now with FFP, it?s a complete joke!

What difference will the Super League make if the oil clubs will still pay the players with Nepalese corpses and Camels back in their homelands?

Plus the EPL teams will still have their huge domestic tv rights and an uncapped domestic league.

It will raise the incomes of the Spanish/Italian big clubs but it will not break the trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans