Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

I am confident Milan, United, and Barca will rise again but it will be tough in this new era of billionaire club daddies. This is where the Super League is advantageous, which is probably why Laporta is pushing for it.

Milan is not going to rise again. They have fallen way behind. Havent produced any young stars and they dont even own the staidum. It costs too much.

United and Barca will rise again no doubt. Barca itself hasnt even fallen that hard. Compared to peak barca we have yeah not compared to teams like Arsenal and united

https://time.com/6089441/lionel-messi-barcelona/

Messigician

📰 [MD - @ffpolo] | Koeman wants another forward

The coach has accepted the financial situation of the club, but understands that after Messi's departure and Ag?ero's injury he needs a scorer

Good luck

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
�� [MD - @ffpolo] | Koeman wants another forward

The coach has accepted the financial situation of the club, but understands that after Messi's departure and Ag?ero's injury he needs a scorer

Good luck
Heard PSG wants Icardi to leave ASAP now that Messi has arrived. Since this club can’t fall any lower, we should just loan him.

Raketa10

�� [MD - @ffpolo] | Koeman wants another forward

Good luck

:facepalm: We need a strong box to box midfielder much more than a forward. Fati, Depay, Griezmann, Dembele and Aguero are more than enough considering our current situation.

Last edited:

Messigician

With Messi, the wage bill accounted for 110 percent of Bar?a's income, without him it is 95%, so they must still reduce it by 25%, via exits or pay-cuts, to comply*with*LaLiga's*financial*fair regulations

We're not registering anyone.

Can someone give a fucking reality check to Lapprta.

Messigician

I'm legit starting to get concerned Laporta has been out of football for so long he's become delusional. Was so cringe hearing that haaland crap over the summer

Raketa10

It's time to move from this thread to a players section. GOAT left for Paris so we need to move on. We are FC Barcelona we'll rise again! If this didn't happen this year it would in 2023 so in the end it's not such a big difference.

Messigician

It's time to move from this thread to a players section. GOAT left for Paris so we need to move on. We are FC Barcelona we'll rise again! If this didn't happen this year it would in 2023 so in the end it's not such a big difference.

No lol same reason Suarez is in Barca history all legends go here

Raketa10

No lol same reason Suarez is in Barca history all legends go here

Of course Messi belongs to the Barca history thread. I meant that we as forum members should move our comments about our team to the players section and stop doing it here in PSG player thread. :)

malvolio

Malvolio , I hope you are representing your country at the Olympics in Japan for gymnastics.

japan olympics finished last week mate. think you're going a bit senile with all these half-assed jokes and fake quotes.

the fact that i acknowledge the money involved in the sport is ludicrous, doesn't make me a hypocrite when talking about salaries/bonuses/clauses and all that. it is what it is.

for example, i don't like griezmann, never did. but i'm not hating him because he was smart enough to get that fat contract(i would've done the same). i hate him for not showing anything remotely close for that kind of money. and i hate the likes of barto who thought it was a good deal to pay him that.

Porque

I'm legit starting to get concerned Laporta has been out of football for so long he's become delusional. Was so cringe hearing that haaland crap over the summer

With players refusing to take wagecuts and LaLiga refusing to accept concessions then what are the options?

Sell a key player and use those funds to buy out the contracts of guys like Umtiti, Roberto, Dembele?

I'm sure Pjanic will be gone some and maybe Braithwaite. Just need a bit of patience as we are facing a problem of deadweight which existed the past 4 transfer windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans