Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

He's an old player, and the team he has is not that great. His chance was in 2014, but he came up short. Can't have everything.

He's an old player, and the team he has is not that great. His chance was in 2014, but he came up short. Can't have everything.

To this I don?t know why he didn?t focus on 2014 !! He had a bad injury but kept playing without having rest & work on his fitness too

He was 25 i think ? one year later he gave the world the most complete performance by attacker ever 🤷🏻*♂️

Total-Football

Tactically if u close ur eyes it was a carbon copy of barca bayern 2 8. The Saudis knew messi playing is the equivalent of -1 when he doesn't have the ball. Add dimaria and a one or two old lethargic players (like suarez in barca in that game)and u don't have to do much to cause trouble besides playing really high and suffocating old players physically.

serghei

To this I don?t know why he didn?t focus on 2014 !! He had a bad injury but kept playing without having rest & work on his fitness too

He was 25 i think ? one year later he gave the world the most complete performance by attacker ever ����*♂️

He did focus, and was ok even in the final, just not at his best. I'm sure he regrets that final above any other game. It was the perfect close final to be decided by a super-player, but unfortunately he missed the chance, and fucking Gotze won it.

Last edited:

Messigician

Lionel Messi: "There are no excuses. We have to be more united than ever. This group is strong and has shown it. It's a situation we haven't gone through in a long time. Now we have to show that this is a real team."

"We knew that the Saudi national team had good players, moved the ball well and advance a lot. We worked on that, but we rushed a bit."

"We scored quickly and had disallowed goal situations which were very good."

"We knew that if we let them play, they would do well."

"It's a very tough blow for everyone, we didn't expect to start like this. Things happen for a reason.
We have to prepare for what's coming, we have to win or win and it's up to us."

"We have to go back to the very foundation of who we are and think about what's to come."

"To win against Mexico and things settle down again, it's up to us."

"People have to trust that this group will not leave them stranded."

"I ask the fans to trust us.. This group will not let them down."

Andresito

Staff member
Lionel Messi: "There are no excuses. We have to be more united than ever. This group is strong and has shown it. It's a situation we haven't gone through in a long time. Now we have to show that this is a real team."

"We knew that the Saudi national team had good players, moved the ball well and advance a lot. We worked on that, but we rushed a bit."

"We scored quickly and had disallowed goal situations which were very good."

"We knew that if we let them play, they would do well."

"It's a very tough blow for everyone, we didn't expect to start like this. Things happen for a reason.
We have to prepare for what's coming, we have to win or win and it's up to us."

"We have to go back to the very foundation of who we are and think about what's to come."

"To win against Mexico and things settle down again, it's up to us."

"People have to trust that this group will not leave them stranded."

"I ask the fans to trust us.. This group will not let them down."

I automatically assume everything you post is fake

Messigician

HUGE VAR ERROR in Lautaro Mart?nez's disallowed goal.

The VAR caught the wrong defender, forgetting about the left side.

Lautaro Mart?nez was in a LEGAL POSITION.

Luck is never on our side 💔🇦🇷

Vunt of a ref same one from inter game

Deffs a ditty madridsta dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans