Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

He did focus, and was ok even in the final, just not at his best. I'm sure he regrets that final above any other game. It was the perfect close final to be decided by a super-player, but unfortunately he missed the chance, and fucking Gotze won it.

Germany 2014 was at different level really.
It's a hubris to compare them to Argentina 2014, a dull uninspiring team that carried their corpse to the final in the most depressing fashion.

It would have been unfair for the team that provided one of the best shows in the history of NT tournaments to be left w/o the trophy

Pedro

La Masia
Is Messi carrying an injury guys? saw some article about him missing training before this game and ankle problem.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Mexico

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Germany 2014 was at different level really.
It's a hubris to compare them to Argentina 2014, a dull uninspiring team that carried their corpse to the final in the most depressing fashion.

It would have been unfair for the team that provided one of the best shows in the history of NT tournaments to be left w/o the trophy

Germany 2014 was nothing special too. People were calling for Low's head. Lucky to go past France, lucky to go past Algeria with a Neuer masterclass.

serghei

Germany 2014 was nothing special too. People were calling for Low's head. Lucky to go past France, lucky to go past Algeria with a Neuer masterclass.

True, they humiliated a terrible Brazil but not that special outside that game, and Argentina should have beaten them. If only their strikers didn't catch a bad day. Higuain and Palacio missed sitters almost.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

In argentinia school started at ten o'clock (match was 7 a.m.) to give the kids the opportunity to watch the match...poor guys they saw how their team loosing against Saudi lol

MagIX

In argentinia school started at ten o'clock (match was 7 a.m.) to give the kids the opportunity to watch the match...poor guys they saw how their team loosing against Saudi lol

yeah poor guys because they saw argentina loosing:facepalm:... rather poor guys to live in a place where the start of school is delayed for a fucking football match...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Let's see how they bounce back. If they can't beat Poland/Mexico they don't deserve crap anyway.

siu would surprise me if they would not win against both but nobody would have thought they dont win so lets seee

yeah poor guys because they saw argentina loosing:facepalm:... rather poor guys to live in a place where the start of school is delayed for a fucking football match...

Chill dude that's not unusual, in Euro 2008 we could go earlier to home from school to watch germany play in the afternoon, i didnt watch the match but was happy to go to home

Rory

siu would surprise me if they would not win against both but nobody would have thought they dont win so lets seee

Chill dude that's not unusual, in Euro 2008 we could go earlier to home from school to watch germany play in the afternoon, i didnt watch the match but was happy to go to home

You mean your grandson? You’re like 70+ right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans