Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Sevilla just being the 2nd best team in Spain atm vs 6th-8thish West Ham should be big favourites for the clash. Equivalent of WH is like Bilbao.

serghei

Sevilla just being the 2nd best team in Spain atm vs 6th-8thish West Ham should be big favourites for the clash. Equivalent of WH is like Bilbao.

Sevilla is not 2nd best team in Spain.

How can they be better than Spanish Champions? Atletico are going through a bad patch of form, but they are probably 3rd best in Spain at worst, and better than Sevilla.

We're probably better than Sevilla too.

Order is probably Madrid, Barca/Atletico, Sevilla. Pretty much order of last season.

JamDav1982

Sevilla is not 2nd best team in Spain.

How can they be better than Spanish Champions? Atletico are going through a bad patch of form, but they are probably 3rd best in Spain at worst, and better than Sevilla.

Currently in the table they are.

You going by last seasons West Ham and last seasons Sevilla?

Current Sevilla are better side than current Atletico for me.

JamDav1982

Current table order is not really the only factor, or even the most important one.

Ok so Man Utd are playing the best team in Spain in CL going by your rules.

Not for me but can stick to that if want.

So it is 4th in Spain vs 6th in EPL is what you think Sevilla v West Ham is?

To date I would this season I would have Sevilla 2nd best in Spain and West Ham 7th best in EPL.

serghei

Ok so Man Utd are playing the best team in Spain in CL going by your rules.

Not for me but can stick to that if want.

So it is 4th in Spain vs 6th in EPL is what you think Sevilla v West Ham is?

Pretty much.

Sevilla are not better than the big 3 of Spain. No way. Maybe just when they are in a good form and the others are in a bad form. When is the last time they won a big title in Spain?

Barca are Cup holders, Atletico are current champions, Madrid are next Champions guaranteed almost. Sevilla is just there playing nice and usually winning nothing in Spain.

serghei

Spain's best is Real Madrid.

Atletico is top 3. United should be top 4 in EPL. In terms of player quality which is your argument, they are even better than Chelsea. Should easily beat this off form Atletico. But got battered in the first game.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Haha ok.

Lets see if this shit Man Utd can knock out Spains best.

Be awful if they can.

West Ham are not 6th best team in EPL.

I am going to judge it as current most relevant season to date and 2nd v 7th for me.

West Ham are sixth right now, literally. Spurs have 3 games in hand but they're spurs

JamDav1982

Spain's best is Real Madrid.

Atletico is top 3. United should be top 4 in EPL. In terms of player quality which is your argument, they are even better than Chelsea. Should easily beat this off form Atletico. But got battered in the first game.

So it is not based on last season and Real are best. Ok.

Base it on this season then. I agree.

No idea what that point about Chelsea and players is but go for it.

serghei

So it is not based on last season and Real are best. Ok.

Base it on this season then. I agree.

No idea what that point about Chelsea and players is but go for it.

Why are you intentionally dumbing down the discussion. Never said it's strictly about last season. It's a mix of things. Sevilla should win a title first in Spain before claiming to be 2nd best team of the country. :lol: Even Bilbao is winning some titles ahead of them.

JamDav1982

Why are you intentionally dumbing down the discussion. Never said it's strictly about last season. It's a mix of things. Sevilla should win a title first in Spain before claiming to be 2nd best team of the country. :lol: Even Bilbao is winning some titles ahead of them.

I said I am looking at it from this season and Sevilla been 2nd best to date and West Ham 7th in EPL to date for me.

Can choose however you see fit just seems a bit vague based on whatever argument suits best.

You can take into account domestic cups if want. Irrelevant for me.

Leicester winning FA Cup over Chelsea means fuck all for me rating current teams.

ajnotkeith

Bilbao or Valencia would school them
Bilbao is a team which does well because of how weak physically LL is, but you saw, that when we have some physical players now, we totally picked them apart.

They are the 'physical' team of LL but against EPL teams that are full of fast and strong players their game isn't that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans