PSG with Messi won the title in April

Goat effect

Blinkfloyd

Messi boys aren't trolling hard enough

Here I'll show you how it's done

PSG without Messi losing the league title to Lile

PSG with Messi won the title in April

Goat effect

Messi boys are slowly swallowing the bitter pill that is called ?Reality?

Even the post [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] made comparing messi career length to Maradona, R9, R10 disproved itself

KingLeo10

Messi boys are slowly swallowing the bitter pill that is called ?Reality?

Even the post [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] made comparing messi career length to Maradona, R9, R10 disproved itself

Now you're really posting like OG. Good, good. In a few days, I'll have you doing your usual circus show ("Unhinged hour with OG") of 5-6 posts in a row :lol:

Last edited:

Blinkfloyd

We should ask [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] to free the OG.
Then you will know we are not the same poster.

I am just stating facts about Messi?s mentality. Even Maradona thinks messi is not a captain. This will be proven right in Qatar.

Oh wait then he was saving himself for CL next year. The list is endless unless you folks accept he never was a leader and never can be.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You might not be OG but you definitely have the most shite opinions on this forum considering you're trying to be real and not trolling.

Blinkfloyd

You might not be OG but you definitely have the most shite opinions on this forum considering you're trying to be real and not trolling.

Saying I have a shite opinion does not make it a fact. That is your opinion. All opinions are welcome to me I am not offended by it.
It is only the Gaslit Messi fans who fail to realize the truth, that they start with personal insults, instead of giving opinions and debating on the topic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also R9 has Messi in his All-Time Dream XI, Ronaldinho said Messi was better/would be better than him whilst still at the club, Cruyff said Messi was one of the GOATs.

My man here is trying to make Messi out to be some random top 20 player of all time lol. Have some shame.

Saying I have a shite opinion does not make it a fact. That is your opinion. All opinions are welcome to me I am not offended by it.
It is only the Gaslit Messi fans who fail to realize the truth, that they start with personal insults, instead of giving opinions and debating on the topic.

Nah, they're shite mate.

No debate to be had here with your asinine takes.

soul24rage

what truth are you talking about?

iniestaGOAT

Why the GOAT Messi hating on Pique for reducing his salary?

Bruh how about you reduce your own super inflated (maybe deserved) salary if you wanted to stay

Last edited:

Temptation

Simple. Because by reducing his own salary Pique is putting an indirect pressure on Messi to reduce his as well because doesn't he love the club??

It's obviously a PR disaster for Messi exposing him as a money hungry megalomaniac completely spoiling years of handwork carefully put in to paint him as a humble guy who is Barca through and through.

1 thing is for sure, Messi's PR team is the GOAT. 8 salary hikes in 9 years and yet they managed to maintain this nice guy image. The gullible fanbase totally bought it. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans