Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Morten

Doesn't Pepe play on Neymar's side? Or is that not static? Or are you guys planning on leaving Carvajal to get nutmegged by Neymar the entire game? (If he's playing well :lol: ).

I think you are either overestimating Neymar, considering his poor form, or underrating Carvajal. Could Neymar give Carvajal a hard time? Sure, but its not a given he will do whatever he wants on Sunday, like you seem to believe.

King Leo

Banned
I get a strong feeling there will be a penalty for penaldo and even a stronger feeling there will be a red card BUT we're winning this one.

hardyboy

i hope we destroy them. It would be a big blow for them if they face a heavy defeat. Their confidence will be shattered and will drop points even further in the league..

CuleLife4Life

I honestly don't feel like we'll destroy them. This will be a tight game with us winning over course.

I don't underrate their defense or midfield at all. I hate Pepe but I can admit he is playing incredible these past two years. I'll never understand how that donkey Ramos gets all of these accolades in FifaPro and La Liga as best CB over him. Carvajal and Marcelo are also very good especially with the coverage they get from Isco an Modric.

I hate that Modric is back. I watched the Levante game last week when he had his 1st start and he legit looked like he had been playing for months. I do think its been so long with him playing with Kroos that their connection may be rusty and we will take advantage of that.

Where we will ultimately triumph is up front. No need to explain Messi as he is in GOAT form right now. I understand Neymar has had a bit of a dip in form but a part of his not scoring has also been luck. Lets hope luck is on his side tomorrow.

I honestly see Cristiano having a horrible game because he'll be too obsessed with scoring and out doing Messi. I don't think a player's form, especially one as bad as his, randomly comes back because of el clasico. Imo Benzema is the one we have to watch out for. During the 2nd league clasico last season where he scored a brace, he missed about 3 other good chances. I feel like he gets underrated by our defense a bit too much sometimes but Pique spoke about him this week so I know they won't forget about him.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
50162.jpg

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Actually it was at the Les Corts ground, not the Camp Nou ;)

Richard.H

there's no way we'll "destroy" them tomorrow, they're too good for that

Sounds crazy (since I'm usually very negative) but I think we are going to win comfortably tomorrow, by a 2 or more goal margin. I don't know what it is, but I just don't see RM as the team to stop us. Bayern I can see but not RM (in any competition). We'll see. I hope I didn't jinx it...

G

Gasgas

I am getting a negative vibe about tomorrow.
I hope that means we'll win but conced and Not lose.

People please stop underestimating real madrid. They have been in poor form but el classic is a dfferent thing all tgether

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think Madrid will score once, 2 at most. They will score, but i think it's going to be us having the fun. Don't see them out scoring us at all.

BigBarcaBoy

will be a very tight game, would start with the same team against city with bravo instead of ter stegen unless busi is fit of course which seems unlikely. Cannot underestimate real madrid at all, all this talk of thrashings is ridiculous and I have heard it all before, believe MSN will win the day, just.

G

Gasgas

will be a very tight game, would start with the same team against city with bravo instead of ter stegen unless busi is fit of course which seems unlikely. Cannot underestimate real madrid at all, all this talk of thrashings is ridiculous and I have heard it all before, believe MSN will win the day, just.

We'll need Ter stegen there to save a penaldo just in case :coffee:

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am getting a negative vibe about tomorrow.
I hope that means we'll win but conced and Not lose.

People please stop underestimating real madrid. They have been in poor form but el classic is a dfferent thing all tgether

This. I have always said that. But I am getting nervous as Sunday closes in :D We need to be at top form! Vamos!

Home of Barca Fans