Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Vars

Banned
I got the feeling that Busi will start tomorrow.

If this is the case, i don't want Masche as CB.

Bucky

Penya Member
Had to share this from the PBL page;

11051812_10205795191254537_3893583803610633089_n.jpg

mssarm

I'll be really disappointed if we lose this game. We have better players, Lucho knows how to beat RM, Messi is in the beast mode. The only problem-football gods, there are no guarantees in this game.Tomorrow we will know if we are getting the Ligue on top of CDR.

Better players?

Do we have better players? Not really.

I hold carvajal as a better player than alves, pepe/ramos as better than Pique/masch, and alba and marcelo as pretty even.

Kroos is better than rakitic, modric is the same as busi, iniesta in form is just masterful, but this season isco has been better.

MSN owns BBR. To put it otherwise, we have the best player the world has ever seen, they dont.

Our advantages are form, we play as a team, camp nou and Messi.

Reals advantages are perez and the refs.

Morten

Better players?

I hold carvajal as a better player than alves, pepe/ramos as better than Pique/masch, and alba and marcelo as pretty even.

Kroos is better than rakitic, modric is the same as busi, iniesta in form is just masterful, but this season isco has been better.

MSN owns BBR. To put it otherwise, we have the best player the world has ever seen, they dont.

I think Pepe/Ramos are quite equal to Pique/Masch, but i hold Marcelo over Alba, if Marcelo is allowed to do what he is best at. At defending i think Alba is slightly better. Modric over Busquets.

serghei

We have the better team, because our front trio is better than Real's. Messi is better than Ronaldo, Neymar is better than Bale and Suarez is at least equal with Benzema, if not better. Real has the better midfield because of Modric, but that's about the only position where they have the better players. Our starting line-up > Madrid's starting line-up on paper, but that hardly matters in a clasico.

xXKonan

I'm probably the only one on here that finds that People seem to Overrate Modric, a bit to much.He's World Class no Doubt But people Trying make him out as a dude that will somehow Fix Some of Real's Short comings "Fatigue,Pepe and Ramos Brain Farts, BBC Poor Form as of Late" Real Will play better with Modric no doubt but the way Carlo Ran the Team to the Ground with Injuries and lack of Rotation leading Fatigue.

I think Real And Barca fans need to be a bit Realistic here, Real isn't going Play like that good like they have in the 1st Half of the Season Nor Barca is Going to Completely Destroy Real 6-0. Honestly Real's Midfield is Fantasitc indeed, But Our Midfield isn't Bad either, While it's not Prime levels of Iniesta-Busi-Iniesta It's Certainly Not Horrible.Iniesta despite on the Decline can still offer quite a bit when he gets his shit together like the City Game for Example and Rakitic is a Workhorse that will be Key to Overload the Right flank with Messi and Alves and Masche might not exactly have some of Busi's Best Qualities he's no Slouch Either in the DM spot.

serghei

Yea, Modric is a world class midfielder, but too many make him out to be a game-changer and he's not exactly that.

L

linetty

Real has better players on every position compared to Atletico and still failed to beat them in the last 8 games in a row.

Real has better players on every position compared to Atletico and still failed to beat them in the last 8 games in a row.

This is correct. Individual talent isnt always sufficient to win. Real may have a better players in overall, but we are in form, play at camp nou and have Messi(at his best he count for at least two though:)

mssarm

Better players?

That's Galactico mentality. If RM has more stars they must be the better team. Our players have better synergy as a team than RM. CR7 and Gareth Bale are not bad players individually, but you put them on the field together they look like crap. We have our strengths and weaknesses like any other team, but I feel we are better team today with our current squad than RM. Feel free to disagree.

Bucky

Penya Member
That's Galactico mentality. If RM has more stars they must be the better team. Our players have better synergy as a team than RM. CR7 and Gareth Bale are not bad players individually, but you put them on the field together they look like crap. We have our strengths and weaknesses like any other team, but I feel we are better team today with our current squad than RM. Feel free to disagree.

+9000

:rofl1:

Good luck. That's about 4 people now I think that have called him out on the Galactico mentality.

Home of Barca Fans