Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

StarLord

This forum has gone from pathetically pessimistic to irrationally optimistic in the space of a few weeks/months.

I expect to see a totally different Real Madrid tomorrow to the one we have seen in the past few weeks for very obvious reasons. Teams go through cycles of zentith/nadir fitness and confidence. They also have some of their key players back and they also have a massive incentive.

We must also take into account that we have been playing lots of tough games recently, whereas Real Madrid have had a far less demanding schedule.

DinhoR10

This forum has gone from pathetically pessimistic to irrationally optimistic in the space of a few weeks/months.

I expect to see a totally different Real Madrid tomorrow to the one we have seen in the past few weeks for very obvious reasons. Teams go through cycles of zentith/nadir fitness and confidence. They also have some of their key players back and they also have a massive incentive.

We must also take into account that we have been playing lots of tough games recently, whereas Real Madrid have had a far less demanding schedule.

No one actually knows whats going to happen, madrid could play like shit or we could play like shit. Madrid could play amazing and we could play amazing. We've yet to actually see Barca play them with our current system so we can't know. Nothing wrong with expecting the best ecspecially given the results we've produced against top sides this year. (Specifically atletico).

serghei

We should be optimistic, regardless of form, because we play at home. Surely we have more wins on Camp Nou in the Clasico than Real does, don't we?

KingLeo10

We should be optimistic, regardless of form, because we play at home. Surely we have more wins on Camp Nou in the Clasico than Real does, don't we?

easily. more than twice the amount of wins at camp nou compared to real. historically, barca and real are neck and neck, with each team having 90 odd wins.

serghei

easily. more than twice the amount of wins at camp nou compared to real. historically, barca and real are neck and neck, with each team having 90 odd wins.

That only shows the amount of pressure the public puts in El Clasico is a major advantage, and a stimulent for the host team. It is easier to play with 90.000 fans behind you than against you.

xXKonan

Wouldn't Surprise me if our Players are Hungry for Revenge for the 3-1 Loss back in October, and they should be. The October Match was Easily down to Several Factors like I posted a couple of Pages back and Thankfully we are past those Problems we had in the Classico then. Since Then the Players Stepped up,Lucho Finally got his shit together and we are Playing well.

Morten

Maybe its just me, but i feel Real has better results away than home the last few seasons. Doesnt mean much tomorrow i think.

Alarcón

Think we will win 7-0

Home of Barca Fans