Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Neeraj

I don't think that there will be too many ( if any ) agreeing with your rating of Bale who would probably tear our defence to sheds with his sheer pace and cause absolute havoc .

I also do not agree with you calling him a primate ... there no need for talk like that in here , we are supposed to be civilised adults .

Apart from that one instance where he ran past a Bartra who isn't quick in the first place, he did nothing against us. Look at him against any top team, he really offers nothing. If pace is the only thing he has, then that puts him on par with Theo walcott as a player, I do think he has better long range shooting though, so he's a tad better. But saying Bale would wreck our defence is baseless IMO. And I'm sorry, but he looks utterly ridiculous with that princess pony hairband. There's nothing more sinister in that comment :p

FC B

Apart from that one instance where he ran past a Bartra who isn't quick in the first place, he did nothing against us. Look at him against any top team, he really offers nothing. If pace is the only thing he has, then that puts him on par with Theo walcott as a player, I do think he has better long range shooting though, so he's a tad better. But saying Bale would wreck our defence is baseless IMO. And I'm sorry, but he looks utterly ridiculous with that princess pony hairband. There's nothing more sinister in that comment :p

True and indeed he looks like a primate whether we like it or not:p

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Suarez drive to win is probably up par with Messi, guys ballsy asf. We might lose, but i doubt anybody's lying over. Shits gonna go down.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
People probably expect us to lose because so many people without a brain just look at Madrids games and say. "Ronaldos scoring two per game and the whole team is scoring tons of goals. Barca's defence is bad so it will be a goal fest for Madrid" The reality is that our defence has got better and Madrids goals are partially to do with the openness of the teams that play against them.

Lomar1o

bravo, alves, bartra, mathieu, alba, busi (if fit) or masch, xavi, ini, ney, messi, sua. subs in: raki, pique, sandro. out: xavi, alves, sua

Neeraj

That's a great image. Couple of striking things in that for me, Messi has only played 7 clasicos more than Penaldo? I would have thought it was more. But the winning percentage, the goals, and most of all, those assists, tell you everything you need to know about who steps up. Stats dont generally paint the whole picture, but I think this infographic paints the god damn Mona Lisa about these 2 in clasicos.

Irish_Cules

Tough one to call as always. Madrid are in better form and I think they might edge it. Having said that, I still don't think Modric-Kroos cover the back four well enough. Messi really could be allowed a lot of space.

I'll be happy with a draw anyway. Madrid are gathering real momentum and not allowing them to close the gap when they look so strong and are at home will be a great boost for us.

Home of Barca Fans