Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Autumn

RM_board.jpg

In case anyone was curious.

Oh, I guess I didn't add a title to the table to make it clear. This is Madrid's season so far.

Last edited:

Schumi

That's an excellent post @Autumn.

They played all the bottom sides, were gifted penos everywhere (as per usual) and the two good teams they faced, either beat them (Atletico twice) or drew them, or caused some very serious problems (Yellow Submarine) And no, last night's (make it this season's) Liverpool does not really count, as a good team, let alone Ludogorets or Basel.

CuleLife4Life

so CA confirmed ramos will start the match. I`d rather have him than varane.

LOL the politics of that club is hilarious. Anyone with opened eyes can tell that Varane and Pepe are the much better duo. Ramos was in a slump before his injury and now he is coming off of injury? Thats a dream combo for us. I see a red card and 2 goals because of him.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Ronaldo has scored in 10 consecutive games. He has never secored in 11. @OPTAJOE.

What's Messi's record for that? I remember reading it was 10 too. And would you also know the actual record for most consecutive games scored? Honestly, 10 games is mighty impressive.

Edit: Just checked. Messi's record is 10 games. And ironically, the streak was ended by Real Madrid at the Bernabeu (1-1 draw in Copa del Rey 12/13)

Last edited:

huskerdu

Hey guys, new member here from Toronto.

Very anxious for the match on Saturday, and would love it if Suarez starts.

I know this has been discussed to death, but shouldn't starting Masch as DM be a no brainer at this point? I don't think Busquets deserves to be starting anymore he has regressed a lot over the years and I was thinking something along the lines of:

Neymar Messi Suarez
Iniesta Masche Rakitic
Mathieu Alba Pique Alves
Bravo

And bringing on Xavi for Rakitic at some point. RM's midfield is superb (maybe not defensively, but still) and I think this is where the match could be decided.

I also think our defense isn't as good as our record suggests but look at how well Barca did last year in the league matches vs Madrid. Anything can happen.

Neeraj

He also said that there is a chance that Bale will play too.

I am crossing my fingers he does. He's so completely useless, he's a real asset to us. Top that with the fact that his replacement is a far superior player, and in great form. The kind of player who can really minimise the absence of Di Maria. Let's hope the gorilla gets fit soon.

neo_wolf

What's Messi's record for that? I remember reading it was 10 too. And would you also know the actual record for most consecutive games scored? Honestly, 10 games is mighty impressive.

Edit: Just checked. Messi's record is 10 games. And ironically, the streak was ended by Real Madrid at the Bernabeu (1-1 draw in Copa del Rey 12/13)

I think In La Liga Messi has the record with 19 consecutive games scoring a goal.

Zincubus

Banned
I am crossing my fingers he does. He's so completely useless, he's a real asset to us. Top that with the fact that his replacement is a far superior player, and in great form. The kind of player who can really minimise the absence of Di Maria. Let's hope the gorilla gets fit soon.

I don't think that there will be too many ( if any ) agreeing with your rating of Bale who would probably tear our defence to sheds with his sheer pace and cause absolute havoc .

I also do not agree with you calling him a primate ... there no need for talk like that in here , we are supposed to be civilised adults .

I think we lose quite clearly, their defence and midfield is better, granted i think our attack is better than theirs with Suarez, but they are playing some amazing fotball now which i dont think we do. In reality i dont think we have been impressive for 90 minutes in any match this season. I just hope im wrong----

Home of Barca Fans