Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Neymessi

How are they "doing better" exactly? Liverpool were atrocious last night, don't let that deceit you. If we play Mascherano at DM, I think we should be OK. It's been very often that people claim we are doomed before a major clash in Spain or in Europe because we lack height, or because of Pique etc etc, but in the end they are rarely right. If our stars deliver, and we don't do any major fuck-ups at the back, we can win this.

They have been scoring goals for fun bar the sociedad and atleti match and we have not faced them yet and that was very long ago.

We have been great but our defence is worse than them and our mid is nothing special unlike 4-5 years ago.Iniesta rarely played good matches this season.

The stat that we conceeded 0 is nowhere near a true reflection of our defence right now.

I am not saying we will get thrashed,I guess nobody is saying that,but I will be happy with a draw.

It's easy to say liverpool were atrocious and all but the same can be said for barca on many occassions this season.

And I agree with the bolded part and I believe I said that in a post previously.

KhaledBarca

This

Neymar Messi Suarez
Iniesta Busquets Rakitic
Mathieu Masche Pique Alves
Bravo

although I have a feeling that we might see something like this:

Iniesta Messi Neymar
Xavi Busquets Rakitic
Mathieu Masche Pique Alves
Bravo
Suarez for Xavi or Rakitic in 2nd half.

Schumi

Suarez should be starting for my money. I know he has not played a competitive match for four months, but in any case he has been training with the team. So physically he should be more than ready for competitive football. People will say "but he is not ready mentally" whatever that means. But for my money, Suarez should definitely be starting.

DinhoR10

If iniesta is on form we shouldn't have a problem, him and messi will do the tempo thing, Rakitic and Masch/Busi can just hold down the defense.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm leaning towards all 4 midfielders starting to be honest. I think Lucho is going to want to ensure midfield superiority and with the likelihood of RM starting all of of Kroos, Modric, James and Isco, Lucho might want to match that.

I would not be surprised to see:

---------Bravo---------
Alves-Masche-Pique-Mathieu
----Xavi----Busquets----
Rakitic----------Iniesta
----Messi--Neymar----

neo_wolf

Another upcoming clasico and another wave of pessimistic predictions from a lot of Barca fans.

Fuck that, im predicting a dominating performance by our boys, Real won't know what hit them.

4-1

FC B

Our pressing isn't as good as it should be and we leave a lot of space in the midfield. PSG players had no problem with our pressing and could easily erase our lines and unfortunately I expect the same to happen on Saturday.

With the quality of Kroos & Modric, I expect Madrid forwards to have a lot of occasions. I really hope that Busquets won't start ; injury + slowness , no , thanks.

However, I'm confident. Victory for our boys. Visca el Barca

Exactly !

We must press like in a true clasico othewise we'll suffer much more. Simultaneously whe should play between the lines faster and more precise and the players in the offense should be more mobile that usual. Barca must raise his game a lot in order to win it.

Imo we must not see double pivot or worse Busquets starting. There should be only one player there against such an opponent and this is Mascherano.

Neymessi

..................Clean sheet.................
crosses.. shakira.. smoker.. ferrari
............masche.. xavi...............
.......rocketic..............Don
football god..............future football god

MagIX

I agree with those who say that we should play with an extra midfielder
Something like that:

Alves-Pique-Masch-Mathieu

Rakitic-Busquets-Xavi
-------Iniesta-------

---Messi--------Neymar

BusiTheKing

Y'all are too pessimistic.

I think it is completely sane to be worried. First encounter with a decent offense this season we conceded three goals and Madrid are very much above decent at the moment. Definitely hoping for a Busi - Xavi - Iniesta midfield.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I think it is completely sane to be worried. First encounter with a decent offense this season we conceded three goals and Madrid are very much above decent at the moment. Definitely hoping for a Busi - Xavi - Iniesta midfield.

They haven't been up against top opposition either, apart from Atletico. We all knew how that went. As long as we exploit their lack of a proper DM in midfield, we should be fine.

Home of Barca Fans