Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Samuel Eto'o

One of our biggest problem is that we don't have a leader on the pitch when we are not dominating the game. We need someone to galvanize our players and keep them focus.

Neimax

Can anyone explain me why Masche still doesn't play in the midfield instead of Busi? Our midfield is disastrous at the moment so there need to be changes. And what can we do with Andres (i'm not sure if it' s him our a cheap copy made in china of him)? I don't think Sergi Roberto has the potential to grow into his (really big) footsteps. The same with Rafinha. And Halilovic is still too young. So I am really afraid, especially because we can't buy any player the next year. And Raktitic is a good player, but I don't think he has that potential to play as a regular starter against the big teams. I see him more of the kind of player Keita was for us. But if i'm honest, I don't know who else should play in this position.

dakt

We are in a hole and no one seems to have a clue what to do about it, half the team is regressing, the other half is either not good enough or too Young and then we have Neymar and Mascherano that still performs and a hope in Suarez, that is all. Add to that a transfer ban, Lucho really need to do some magic if this shouldent be two nightmarish years.

Yeah, Lucho is in really difficult situation...some one, some day will have to decide, if they are not motivated, replace them. Didn't Pep left because of that reason...

barcanuck

Kinda worrying when game after game our best players are those that have only played max one season with us. The rest, that have won everythign you can as a footballer, just doesnt look as interested anymore.
This game, a player that havent played for 4 months, and just arrived to our club, was arguably our best player.

Happens in regular jobs too. New comers out perform old lazy tenured employees.

Busi got his raise and he doesn't give a shit anymore except he wants to argue with the ref. Pique has always maintained we don't need more Cbs because he always starts and thinks the world of himself after scoring Shakira. Pedro is useless yet will play 40 games. It's time for the kid revolution : Bartra, Samper, Sandro, Munir all need to be given fair shot at starting the big match.

In a hole? Barça are still leaders in la liga. People love to freak out, uh? It's still october. rm lost 4-2 to sociedad, imagine if that was Barça.

Yeah we can cling to that Point or see the signs, we lost to PSG and to a much better Real Madrid, doesnt create much, our midfield is past it, our defence buckles against quality opponents. Its starting to get painfully obvious that with the transfer ban we are in a pickle.

viper76

Lucho did not bring anything new to the team I am afraid it looks like another season with out a trophy since the beginning of the season we have struggled on almost every game yes we were wining games but the urgency from the players was not there . tonight thanks god we only lost 3-1 I was accepting a heavy defeat and we have not played the top liga teams yet .

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Yes, I did the PSG game as well. Now, I'll ensure I start every match thread till the end of the season, so I can sort out you superstitious fools in here.

You said the same thing when I opened a thread two years back n Barca lost. Were you superstitious back then? :D Calma, desi bee, was a joke. ;)

KING XAVI

That is what we get for hiring a manager who has been plain average throughout his career.and pique lol,he is everything that is wrong with barca.how he still starts is a mystery.ill probably get yelled at by the pique supporting group in this forum.ha

The team lacked desire and what more can I say,I really hope CAS suspends the ban and the monkeys incharge of our club makes some defensive signings.pique should be sold.

Iarwain

Very naive set-up from Enrique. This is a modern football big game, you can't have all front 3 players free from coherent defensive participation. Also, it was pretty obvious that the midfield was being overrun in the 1st half, you don't leave it out the same at the 2nd half.

Home of Barca Fans