Lliga | Round 3: Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

mazp

It's so annoying how everyone is expecting us to lose/drop points on twitter. That Martinez and Greizmann will run riot our defense,etc. Messi and Masch won't be ready, Bravo injured, etc.

Hope we win

Last edited:

Mido

I hope I am totally wron.g but I have a bad feeling when it comes to letting Bartra play as a RB. Bartra + Rakitic + Messi wouldn't fit that well I believe.

Bran the Greenseer

No greenlight yet. He trained apart from the group today.

Damn I hope he comes back in time, he's been really good. Bartra might b more solid defensively but doesn't bring anything when on the flank attacking wise, oddly enough he brings much more while as a CB.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good news: Iniesta did not start for Spain vs. Makedonija :)
Also, Dunga said, Neymar won't start yet again in Brazil friendly

[formation=barca,6]
Mats
0-0-Pique-0-Vermaelen-0-0
Bartra-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Mascherano could start but Argentina is playing this morning in US so he could be fatigued come Saturday.

Trickykid

[formation=barca,6]
Mats
Bartra-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Mascherano could start but Argentina is playing this morning in US so he could be fatigued come Saturday.

Piqué is still suspended, isn't he?
Hopefully Roberto will be fit. Aside from that the lineup should be a no-brainer.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

[formation=barca,6]
Mats
Bartra-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Both Masche and Messi starting, Neymar getting subbed on in the beginning of the 2nd half. Not good.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Both Masche and Messi starting, Neymar getting subbed on in the beginning of the 2nd half. Not good.

On the other hand Neymar who was ill for a longer period gets playing time (and scores in the process), Rafinha makes his debut for Brazil and should be really confident (if he will be subbed in) and Messi's goals probably helped him too because he was really wasteful in the final third in the first games.
Our Spaniards had good games too and were able to find the back of the net.

I would have liked our guys to be rested too of course but just be confident and believe in the team. No need to worry.

Home of Barca Fans