Lucas Digne

opjeoff

So he is definitely going to start the SuperCup. Hope he puts in a good performance. Showing up in preseason is nice and it certainly is more than what a lot of our first team starters can say, but in a big game like this the nerves will definitely start to settle.

Didn't Alba train normally today? or is it still too early ? I don't mind either of them playing.

God Serena

Didn't Alba train normally today? or is it still too early ? I don't mind either of them playing.

He trained normally but he's only just returned, he's probably lacking in match fitness if he is cleared to play, as he didn't get a single minute of preseason.

Wick

Having versatile players is the solution. This dramatically increases the chance of playing time for squad players.

They have a choice. If they are unhappy we will not force them to stay with us.

Well, that's why we bought Umtiti, Gomes, Denis etc. Digne could maybe play RB if needed, who knows? Besides, Alba is phrone to injuries, and combined with general rotation I don't think it'll be a problem. At least not for some seasons (ter Stegen and Bravo are both still here).
I'm merely saying that while they can be unhappy, they are still under contract, thus meaning Barca can keep them if they want and if they feel they are needed. Which why players like ter Stegen and Bravo can whine all they want, but that's still not gonna make Barca sell them during the winter window like some seem to believe. Barca hold all the power.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I would be surprised if Alba plays in the first leg assuming he ends up traveling with us. I reckon if we are doing well he could be subbed on later in the match to get him some minutes.

F

Flavia

Very good. Don't get why he didn't start, maybe Lucho was concerned he'd feel the pressure. But he's playing like he'd been here for a long time.

El Flaco

Safe to say that Digne contribue proper competition for Alba in the future rather than just being a back-up.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So far, so good. If Alba keeps playing like he has been doing in the last season or so, Digne might take his place. Certainly got the potential to do so.

Home of Barca Fans