Luis Enrique

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm not being naive. Btw when I say illuminati I just mean the guys that are really in charge eg rothschilds, rockefellers....

EternTito

This is how I imagine our team for the next season.

--------------------------------Ter Stegen/?-------------------

--Montoq/? --------Pique/Bartra-----------D.Luiz/Laporte--------Alba(Adriano)

---------------------------------Busquets/?----------------------------------

-------------------Febregas/Koke--------------Iniesta(Rafinha)-----------------

--------Messi(Pedro)-------------Aguero/Suarez-------------------Neymar(Deulofeu)

I think you're being a bit optimistic there my friend!

That's probably £150-200M worth of transfer fees, maybe more...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I'm not being naive. Btw when I say illuminati I just mean the guys that are really in charge eg rothschilds, rockefellers....

Agreed. Lol at Gates being No1 for the forbes wealthiest.. rockfellers was estimated 11.9 trillion back in 1998. And forbes said they can't estimate rothschild because their wealth is distributed in many ways to family members + equity share holders etc. They say Rothchilds' wealth have directly been involved with 1,226 billionaires :lol:

Irish_Cules

They were discussing Lucho on Revista the other day. They said he has his own visions about evolving tika taka which has been trying a bit at Celta.

- he wants to have a different type of no 9 for Messi to play off

- a more physical midfield (hence the interest in Pogba)

- defenders that are actually defenders

- full backs that get up and down the pitch

In terms of his managerial style/personality, Balague described him as a mixture between Pep and Mourinho. His ideas and style are from the Pep school but he has the ruthless authoritative personality of Mourinho.

A lot of this is simplistic and probably bullshit but its interesting to hear anyway.

Home of Barca Fans