Luis Enrique

Alik

B6v7TE-CUAA1lJZ.jpg:large

Heavy.

ATLBarcaFan

If he truly has lost the dressing room as Tata supposedly did last spring then there is no other option but to fire him. It might very much look like he has. Better as soon as possible than later.

Maybe, just maybe, a competent successor can be found who could perform miracles. Who? I have no idea.

I agree, he has looked inept since he came on, cut the chord now. Barca please do something right, find and hire a competent manager

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You'd think he has won 173737 trophies , the way he is talking. Just say I am a Scrub and walk out that press room.

rixxer

http://www.barcelonafootballblog.com/23622/aka-respect-authority/
This really made me think. Twice. I might not agree 100% but some points are valid. May-be, just may-be there is a time to take a power baton back from player(s) to a coach again. Three coaches in a row....and it makes you think that may-be it just not another "clueless, no system, no communicative" coach...
Especially this
And if we believe part of the allegations then we have to believe all of them right, which includes Messi getting a case of the “blue flu” and stiffing sick kids because he was having a pout.
Horrendous, but very valid observation. If thats what happened, then the GOAT should think as well. Twice.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
http://www.barcelonafootballblog.com/23622/aka-respect-authority/
This really made me think. Twice. I might not agree 100% but some points are valid. May-be, just may-be there is a time to take a power baton back from player(s) to a coach again. Three coaches in a row....and it makes you think that may-be it just not another "clueless, no system, no communicative" coach...
Especially this

Horrendous, but very valid observation. If thats what happened, then the GOAT should think as well. Twice.

2 coaches in a row. Nobody ever had an issue with the way Tito Vilanova ran the club (except for Thiago) and he did a fantastic job at doing so. Won the league in record points. Had a clear tactical vision on how he wanted Barcelona to play on the pitch. Tito would still be Barca's manager if he was still alive.

rixxer

2 coaches in a row. Nobody ever had an issue with the way Tito Vilanova ran the club (except for Thiago) and he did a fantastic job at doing so. Won the league in record points. Had a clear tactical vision on how he wanted Barcelona to play on the pitch. Tito would still be Barca's manager if he was still alive.

Not according to this forum....knives were out for him after losses in classico matches and it just got more wind after bayern fiasco (tbf in my opinion he was not able to coach at that time and it was never his fault).

Egert

Estonian Culé
The team captains - Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Busquets - met before training today to discuss the situation at the club. [cope]

Ursegor

World Champion
Not according to this forum....knives were out for him after losses in classico matches and it just got more wind after bayern fiasco (tbf in my opinion he was not able to coach at that time and it was never his fault).

Didn't you know, silly? It was all Messi who won the league. Why Messi didn't do it the season before or ever since is obviously irrelevant but Tito definitely had 0 influence when he made those tactical, game-changing tweaks like 4-2-3-1 Messi behind Alexis against Osasuna, 3-4-3 against Granada or 3 substitutions + Messi and Cesc behind Villa that completely turned the game around against Sevilla from 1-2 to 3-2 within 10 minutes. Everyone knows Messi alone is enough to win a league title with 100 points.

Home of Barca Fans