Luis Enrique

hamad138

Banned
How realiable is daily mirror? Theyre reporting that Bartemeo is lookig for a new Coach now replacing Luis Enrique ( Their own Source)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
How realiable is daily mirror? Theyre reporting that Bartemeo is lookig for a new Coach now replacing Luis Enrique ( Their own Source)

That sounds like what Xavi Torres said yesterday. And they're not reliable at all on their own. Depends on their source.

Kohe321

If we lose against Atletico then I think Enriques position as coach hangs in a thread. It's only logical that the board has started to think about a replacement to cover the team out the season if things get worse.

What's best for the team between getting a new coach now or in the summer is difficult to say, I guess the answer is how badly LE has fallen out with the squad. If he really has gotten the players against him in a major way like some rumors are saying, then we should absolutely change coach as soon as possible. Obviously no world class coach will want to join now months before the elections, but just getting someone who can keep the squad happy and motivated and get some basic tactical stuff right would be better than continuing on with a coach that has lost the dressingroom.

Last edited:

Siberia

Rather than replacing Enrique, I think Oscar Garcia is at barca to replace Eusebio. The guy is doing an awful job at Barca B

Alarcón

His work started in the transfer window. I don't blame him for Douglas or verm, but he chose to spend an additional 13mi in Bravo, and asked for rakitic and Mathieu. The player he wanted but didn't get was Cuadrado, who wouldn't be changing much at this point. So he's working with the squad he wanted.

Besides that, a team don't need wc players in every position to be a team. Currently, Barça is not a team. Several players are under performing, and while some think it's the players, I think it's the coach.

His policy of benching players for no reason is also weird. A player has a great game, but is benched in the next. And to top it all, he has communication problems with the squad, and now a problem with Messi.

Cuadrado would change quite a bit. And he also wanted Marquinhos. Douglas and Vermaelen were the club's alternatives to those 2.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think bravo has been a good and needed signing. Also at the time rakitic and Mathieu were seen as good ideas by some people (I wasn't so keen on rakitic but thought Mathieu was good) and tbh rakitic can still come good, Mathieu is still a solid backup aswell.

Who knows, Cuadrado is perfect for his tactics, maybe he would transform the attack and make his tactic work if he was here by using that space on the right that always opens up. But the fact is he isn't here and enrique should change and adapt his tactic.

I agree with your second and third paragraphs completely.

Alarcón

I still remember being angry at us signing Mathieu, a 31-year old for 20m, and most people disagreed with me, said he's a great defender, and on top of that, "he's 30, not 31". How times change.

F

Flavia

Ronald Koeman: ‘I need time’ is just an excuse for new managers :eusa_think:

@MigRico: "Veo a Luis Enrique igual de perdido que el primer día, no es nada fácil entender sus palabras" I see LE as lost as he was in his 1st day, it's not easy to understand his words. (MigRico is a MD journalist)

I still remember being angry at us signing Mathieu, a 31-year old for 20m, and most people disagreed with me, said he's a great defender, and on top of that, "he's 30, not 31". How times change.

He wasn't a bad signing. But he turned out to be the only cb signing, as the other was Vermaelen.

Home of Barca Fans