Luis Enrique

F

Flavia

I'll tell you right now, if we lose or draw with AM he'll say what a tough team to beat they are and that Barca created chances. He'll say we didn't take the chances we created and that Atletico is the kind of team that doesn't let you get away with that.

Yeah, most likely. It's so sad it's funny. This game might decide his fate, for better or worse.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Well even with a good manager you are not expected to beat them. I'll judge him based on his team selection tactics etc. not the actual result.

Morten

Guardiola era is over, you could do better and you could do worse. I just dont see whats so dramatic with your results or your play. I would say that La liga is the hardest competition in the world right now, regarding competition for the league title. You have very strong teams in other leagues to, but there is two other TOP teams here, 3 teams on almost the same level. You dont have that in the other leagues atm.
I know you are a bit spoiled because of the pep-era, but i certainly wouldnt be in tears when every title is still fully reachable. The squad just isnt as good as it was, i think you are just where you belong atm, sligthly behind the very best but not very far. Small improvements and you could walk away with a major title, many managers needs a bit more than 6 months to get there, Lucho have done ok so far.

F

Flavia

Guardiola era is over, you could do better and you could do worse. I just dont see whats so dramatic with your results or your play. I would say that La liga is the hardest competition in the world right now, regarding competition for the league title. You have very strong teams in other leagues to, but there is two other TOP teams here, 3 teams on almost the same level. You dont have that in the other leagues atm.
I know you are a bit spoiled because of the pep-era, but i certainly wouldnt be in tears when every title is still fully reachable. The squad just isnt as good as it was, i think you are just where you belong atm, sligthly behind the very best but not very far. Small improvements and you could walk away with a major title, many managers needs a bit more than 6 months to get there, Lucho have done ok so far.

This has nothing to do with the Pep era, but with the team getting progressively worse thru the years, due to the board's incompetence. And LE has done ok so far for a rm fan, surely.

The team is worse now than it was on the 1st liga game. If the players are saying they don't understand what LE wants, it's hard to argue he is doing a good job.

Morten

This has nothing to do with the Pep era, but with the team getting progressively worse thru the years, due to the board's incompetence. And LE has done ok so far for a rm fan, surely.

The team is worse now than it was on the 1st liga game. If the players are saying they don't understand what LE wants, it's hard to argue he is doing a good job.

LE have done ok to most, if he really had done ok by me and real fans, he would be trailing 5-10 points behind and a 2nd place in the cl-group. As it is you are 1-4 points behind with a classico in hand. You are certainly not out of the league race.

F

Flavia

LE have done ok to most, if he really had done ok by me and real fans, he would be trailing 5-10 points behind and a 2nd place in the cl-group. As it is you are 1-4 points behind with a classico in hand. You are certainly not out of the league race.
Done ok to most where? Most culers, everywhere, catalunya included, want him out. It's not just here in bf. I wonder why.

Morten

To be completely honest, you do have some glaring holes in your squad that neither atletico or we have, i dont know why you expect of Lucho. If you walk away with the cl or league he would have done an excellent job.

hamad138

Banned
If we fire lucho , something is wrong. We cant fire Coaches 1Year or half Year. We are becoming like Real Madrid, galactico signing and new Coach every Year

F

Flavia

To be completely honest, you do have some glaring holes in your squad that neither atletico or we have, i dont know why you expect of Lucho. If you walk away with the cl or league he would have done an excellent job.
His work started in the transfer window. I don't blame him for Douglas or verm, but he chose to spend an additional 13mi in Bravo, and asked for rakitic and Mathieu. The player he wanted but didn't get was Cuadrado, who wouldn't be changing much at this point. So he's working with the squad he wanted.

Besides that, a team don't need wc players in every position to be a team. Currently, Barça is not a team. Several players are under performing, and while some think it's the players, I think it's the coach.

His policy of benching players for no reason is also weird. A player has a great game, but is benched in the next. And to top it all, he has communication problems with the squad, and now a problem with Messi.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Flavia I disagree i think Koke, Cuadrado and Marquinhos could have made a lot of difference to the team. Those are the three players he wanted, he wanted mathieu for versatility and he got him. Rakitic did very well last season that is why lucho went for him. Who would have thought he would turn out to be this bad. I don't blame lucho for bad signings, it is not his fault. I blame zubi and the board. What lucho should be blamed is for is inability to use his current squad properly.

Home of Barca Fans