Luis Enrique

Bertus

Flavia I disagree i think Koke, Cuadrado and Marquinhos could have made a lot of difference to the team. Those are the three players he wanted, he wanted mathieu for versatility and he got him. Rakitic did very well last season that is why lucho went for him. Who would have though he would turn out to be this bad. I don't blame lucho for bad signings, it is not his fault. I blame zubi and the board. What lucho should be blamed is for is inability to use his current squad properly.
Marqui was warming the bench again today.

He's better than all PSG's CBs and all PSG's RB, but he's benched as always.

I'm happy that PSG is crashing, but I'm sad for this kid, because he's wasting his time in Paris, clearly.

Bertus

You sure? Ibra vs LE would be hilarious.
You don't watch PSG i guess? :VdB:

But if you guys really want Blanc, feel free to get him.

Actually no, I don't want that. I don't want Barca to be tainted by Blanc. He's done enough damage to the world of football this season.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Marqui was warming the bench again today.

He's better than all PSG's CBs and all PSG's RB, but he's benched as always.

I'm happy that PSG is crashing, but I'm sad for this kid, because he's wasting his time in Paris, clearly.

Blanc and Lucho are one of a kind after all. At least blanc is not fighting with the main man. Imagine ibra vs blanc...

Bertus

Blanc and Lucho are one of a kind after all. At least blanc is not fighting with the main man. Imagine ibra vs blanc...
Journalists in the know said that no one is listening to Blanc anymore in the dressing room, especially Zlatan.

To Ibra, it's like Blanc doesn't even exist anymore.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Journalists in the know said that no one is listening to Blanc anymore in the dressing room, especially Zlatan.

To Ibra, it's like Blanc doesn't even exist anymore.

I got the same impression that Blanc has lost the respect of the team. I wonder how much time he has left as the coach there.

Bertus

I got the same impression that Blanc has lost the respect of the team. I wonder how much time he has left as the coach there.
I think he will leave next summer. Nasser doesn't want to fire him for god knows what reason.

PSG might not even be in CL at this rate, but no one cares anymore in this club :VdB:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I think he will leave next summer. Nasser doesn't want to fire him for god knows what reason.

PSG might not even be in CL at this rate, but no one cares anymore in this club :VdB:

If the players want him gone I don't see Nasser keeping him until summer.

Bertus

If the players want him gone I don't see Nasser keeping him until summer.
Nasser doesn't care anymore.

This week, he was not even working at PSG, he was celebrating the Doha Tennis Open with Djokovic and Nadal

69519.jpg

PSG doesn't have a Director of Football for now 2 years, and it's like they don't have a president anymore.

mssarm

It would be disaster to sack LE now. No one decent coach will come to this environment, there will be no improvement to the squad because of transfer ban. Firing LE will damage Messi's image even further, media outlets are already portraying him as primadonna, player who is more powerful than the club. If Barto fires Lucho - his funerals, because it will show that he has no power and influence over club, can't even work out the friction between the player and the coach. At the end of day, nothing bad happened: Barca is still competing for all available silverware, no one trashed us (like Mou was trashed first year in Camp Nou). Every coach out there states that there was nothing criminal to bench Messi after his extended vacation: you have less training time, you are exposed to injuries, put him on the bench- something goes wrong make a substitution. That is exactly what LE did. Mark my words: they sack LE with the current stats- new board and the new coach will sell Messi on day one.

L

linetty

It would be disaster to sack LE now. No one decent coach will come to this environment, there will be no improvement to the squad because of transfer ban. Firing LE will damage Messi's image even further, media outlets are already portraying him as primadonna, player who is more powerful than the club. If Barto fires Lucho - his funerals, because it will show that he has no power and influence over club, can't even work out the friction between the player and the coach. At the end of day, nothing bad happened: Barca is still competing for all available silverware, no one trashed us (like Mou was trashed first year in Camp Nou). Every coach out there states that there was nothing criminal to bench Messi after his extended vacation: you have less training time, you are exposed to injuries, put him on the bench- something goes wrong make a substitution. That is exactly what LE did. Mark my words: they sack LE with the current stats- new board and the new coach will sell Messi on day one.
Sacking Enriuqe will have nothing to do with Messi. There were rumours LE got a 2 games ultimatum by the board and that would be the main motive.

mssarm

Sacking Enriuqe will have nothing to do with Messi. There were rumours LE got a 2 games ultimatum by the board and that would be the main motive.

Are you telling me that board is going to sack Lucho just because we are 1-4 points behind Madrid with a squad that has many new players and they need to settle their games? If they sack Lucho will Iniesta, Xavi, Alves get 10 years younger? Every newspaper states that if Lucho goes -it's Messi related, please provide your sources.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans