Luis Enrique

F

Flavia

Sport say now that everything TV3/Xavi Torres said is true. They say farto is playing with fire, because by the time of the elections people will know he lied. Sport claim a member of the squad confirmed all this to them. They ofc don't name who was, just say it's someone with credibility in the club.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Ah, Circus Barca.

comment_bbpJFeEfWbGWnE34gJcJ2yFNi0ORFjbA.gif

If true, Bart really is as stupid as his face looks.

serghei

Bravo is not world class, but very good.
Ter Stegen is not ready yet, but in 1-2 years he could be world class
Mathieu is a good sub, but mediocre at best against top opposition
Rakitic is nowhere near what is required for a midfielder at Barcelona, also a very good sub and squad player, but not a great starter
Douglas is dougshit, not his fault he's here
Vermaelen has gone missing
Suarez is world class, but he needs to show it in a game by game basis. I'm not seeing it so far. He needs goals.

The only really good signing is Bravo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vermaelen and Douglas.

Imagine if we had got a quality CB and RB in place of them. Would have atleast made it somewhat easier I guess for the next manager who will now have to wait until the summer of 2016 to make any signings.

Icarium

Lifestealer
With Cuadrado and Marquinhos we could have been awesome and lucho tactics might just have worked. 3 man defense. Proper wing backs. Suarez and Neymar playing more centrally. Messi with the freedom of entire midfield. Everything could have been much better. The current barca is a mess, not a single formation can get the best out of team.

Southampton have a match against United today, it is just some pre match mind games. Nothing related to barca. And afaik there are no concrete rumors of him coming here or is there one?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With Cuadrado and Marquinhos we could have been awesome and lucho tactics might just have worked. 3 man defense. Proper wing backs. Suarez and Neymar playing more centrally. Messi with the freedom of entire midfield. Everything could have been much better. The current barca is a mess, not a single formation can get the best out of team.

I reckon Cuadrado and Marquinhos would have been just as confused and lost as the rest of the squad since Lucho apparently barely talk to the squad about his "tactical wizardry" or other things....

serghei

I reckon Cuadrado and Marquinhos would have been just as confused and lost as the rest of the squad since Lucho apparently barely talk to the squad about his "tactical wizardry" or other things....

Probably true. Lucho has big tactical issues, regardless of the squad he has at his disposal.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Yeah, Lucho doesn't communicate with his players very well.

I really don't understand why we haven't seen Bartra at RB again when he really shined there.

Lucho has done a few good things but has failed to build on them. I really hope he's gone after this game and Barcelona can move forward.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He could be counting his last hours as Barca manager.
But when you think about it, it's only been little over 4 months since the season started. Not enough time form a fair judgement.

Icarium

Lifestealer
But when you think about it, it's only been little over 4 months since the season started. Not enough time form a fair judgement.

Well he is not getting the sack for the results. He is getting sacked for lack of support from dressing room. He had a decent start tbh but he already lost half of the dressing room by his feud with messi. I don't know how he managed to do that.

serghei

In his case it's enough. We also have the Roma example. Lucho doesn't need time, he needs a different attitude, and that won't change, as he himself put it. If we lose tonight we're 7 points after Madrid -- they'll win at home against Sevilla -- and if we then screw up one more time, we will be 10 pts off. :lol: That could very well be goodbye La Liga half way through.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
He's a bad communicator but you need 2 to tango.

Yes. But lucho has a history of alienating top player. Messi was under control with rijkard, pep, tito and tata. Why is he so out of control now? Messi might be little childish but a coach needs to take care of the best player.

Home of Barca Fans