Luis Enrique

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Deleted old post, so I could repost for new page.

“Mourinho is a great coach. Whether you like him or not as a person, you have to recognise he’s a great coach”.-Messi

El Dictador ha hablado.

#MourinhoBlaugrana #EnanoDictador

Serious question: If Laporta wins, do you guys think he could bring Mourinho? IIRC he was the lead candidate along side Pep to take over in 2008.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If he runs with Mourinho as coach he has no chance to win.
And Messi oughta shut up about Mourinho.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You seem to take it a little too personal Bojan... Yes that fcuktard did poke Tito's eye, but Messi was just being professional here. And remember, Messi (as did the entire team) loved Tito man probably more so than any of us fans did too!

And besides, it's better being polite & praise the loud mouth batsard that Mou is than say some thing that will hurt his ego and open a can of worms right?

To be fair, he was probably asked by a journalist. Saying "No comment." would lead to more BS press rumors.
This is a valid point too.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Deleted old post, so I could repost for new page.

“Mourinho is a great coach. Whether you like him or not as a person, you have to recognise he’s a great coach”.-Messi

El Dictador ha hablado.

#MourinhoBlaugrana #EnanoDictador

Serious question: If Laporta wins, do you guys think he could bring Mourinho? IIRC he was the lead candidate along side Pep to take over in 2008.

To be fair, he was probably asked by a journalist. Saying "No comment." would lead to more BS press rumors.

True, than we should be sitting here speculating when he's off to Chelski :horse:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Anyway, back to my point. I was trying to say that the new president will likely want to appoint a new coach, unless Lucho wins the treble/double + CL semis. Therefore, who do you guys think would be candidates for the job. Messi's comments on Mourinho make me think that he'd at least be considered for the job.

Neymessi

Anyway, back to my point. I was trying to say that the new president will likely want to appoint a new coach, unless Lucho wins the treble/double + CL semis. Therefore, who do you guys think would be candidates for the job. Messi's comments on Mourinho make me think that he'd at least be considered for the job.

We should be going all out to get either one of koeman or simeone.Very very low chances that both will decline.And mou won't leave chelsea for the next few seasons let alone next season.

khaled_a_d

We should be going all out to get either one of koeman or simeone.Very very low chances that both will decline.And mou won't leave chelsea for the next few seasons let alone next season.

Call me crazy but I think Mourinho will never decline a chance to coach Barca ,he wanted that job long ago .sometimes I think he hated us because he knew he would never be offered the job
And I don't like Koeman that much for Barca ,We need to wait and see how the season ends

mssarm

Simeone will never come to Barca. He was Athletico player, now he is coaching that team and he is doing that with great success. Why he would betray his team and his fans who have been with him for so many years. It's like asking Guardiola to coach Real Madrid. Not everyone is Luis Figo, there's a concept called legacy, which I think is an important factor for a guy named Diego Simeone.

Neymessi

Call me crazy but I think Mourinho will never decline a chance to coach Barca ,he wanted that job long ago .sometimes I think he hated us because he knew he would never be offered the job
And I don't like Koeman that much for Barca ,We need to wait and see how the season ends

Mou is not someone who changes club easily.I think he had a long term plan to evolve chelsea when he came here.He has turned chelsea to something different in his second season and he will try to keep the good things going for it.He may come to barca but now?Not possible.He made it clear that if things went well then he plans to remain there for a very long time.

And koeman is doing exceptionally well for a team with a squad like southampton.He is also ex-barca which many barca fans want their coach to be.

Simeone will never come to Barca. He was Athletico player, now he is coaching that team and he is doing that with great success. Why he would betray his team and his fans who have been with him for so many years. It's like asking Guardiola to coach Real Madrid. Not everyone is Luis Figo, there's a concept called legacy, which I think is an important factor for a guy named Diego Simeone.

There is not such a bitter rivalry between atletico and barca as you mentioned figo and guardiola.He is surely not going to stay at atletico for long.He has made that clear.He may or may not leave for barca depending on him but its not impossible like the examples you quoted that were barca to real and vice versa.

ebc_99

I would love Mourinho as coach, he would sort this team out defensively for a start and bring in the players we need when the ban ends. He would play to our strengths but make us hard to beat. He improves every team and would do the same here.

I don't care what he did or said in the past as we have got to a point now were we need to do something to stop Real Madrid and hiring inexperienced coaches or unproven coaches when they are hiring the best is not the way to do it. He is smart enough to give the fans what they want in terms of style whilst also instilling discipline and hard work as well, it is a no brainer if we can get him.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I would love Mourinho as coach, he would sort this team out defensively for a start and bring in the players we need when the ban ends. He would play to our strengths but make us hard to beat. He improves every team and would do the same here.

I don't care what he did or said in the past as we have got to a point now were we need to do something to stop Real Madrid and hiring inexperienced coaches or unproven coaches when they are hiring the best is not the way to do it. He is smart enough to give the fans what they want in terms of style whilst also instilling discipline and hard work as well, it is a no brainer if we can get him.

Mourinho isn't the only top class coach you know. There are plenty of top coaches that aren't just pieces of scum.

Home of Barca Fans