Luis Enrique

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
0bxP61.jpg

Superman Lucho :D

L

linetty

Tw AS Roma (to Luis Enrique): "We wish you all the best as new coach of @FCBarcelona: let's go, Luis!" [@officialasroma]

pepi

I hope he'll give us a lot of happy moments. I really need a break from all this shit happening lately

Andrew M

Right, Camp Nou feel like Shangai sometimes. They're not the people who are going to create a real atmosphere.. We really need the local fans to come at the stadium more often.

International appeal is important. One of the many areas where Italy has gone wrong.

Richard.H

Even if we don't win any trophies next season, I'll be happy if there are noticeable improvements in the team

mazp

Even if we don't win any trophies next season, I'll be happy if there are noticeable improvements in the team

Lol, not winning any trophies, means Messi is gone... The Board promised him a competitive team. Two straight yrs with no trophies would be a epic disaster.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
nah that's different. if you leave to a massive rival then you already did the douche move anyway. also i think dv7 was a bit of a douche, and its quite clear we didn't mean much to him.

Home of Barca Fans