Luis Enrique

serghei

We'll see

This is the time of the season under Pep when the team began to take their game up a level...Really hope we see a complete & convincing performance

Yea, I know what you mean. I am curious too to see if Lucho's Barca can acces that special special gear Pep's Barca used to.

DinhoR10

Another game another win, we weren't even trying as well. Hopefully 100% against RM. Even if we only win the Copa I can honestly say this team is playing at a level comparable to Pep's Barca, but I suppose the real test is Pep's Bayern.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Well, Lucho has proved most of us wrong who wanted him out before Anoeta. We are beasts right now and hopefully we continue this kind of style and form till end of the season :) :lucho:

Kohe321

How quiet it is in here is a very good indicator that Lucho is doing well, so I'm just popping in to say: well done Lucho, he has the team playing beautiful football. We dominated City completely tonight playing at 20% or so. The system works wonderfully, we're creating chances galore, but are also able to slow it down and control it when needed.

Great stuff Lucho!

CAashjyUgAA4Daq.jpg:large

Last edited:

mazp

I will give him credit, he steadied the ship as it looked like it was sinking...the end of the season will determine everything. But he's doing a good job so far.

Richard.H

Now to prepare for RM! This match will define our league chances!

A win with a 3 goal difference and I would be more than pleased! 4 points ahead and even if we are tied up at the season, we would still take the title!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good for you. Watching Barca only for trophies.
Pathetic that some people can't enjoy even when Barca plays this well.

Richard.H

Good for you. Watching Barca only for trophies.
Pathetic that some people can't enjoy even when Barca plays this well.

Yeah, the difference in quality is so apparent from last season.

Not gonna lie, there were several matches that I did not watch last season simply because I was falling asleep about 20-30 minutes into the match. I'm a big Barca fan and will always support them, but the power of sleep is a bit too much at times.

This barca is bringing me the joy that Pep's team brought me. Even if we don't win any trophies, I hope Lucho stays.

vlad

well, this is some beautiful football what barca is playing at the moment, possesion, counter atacking, pressing is back, just wow, credit to lucho, i want him to stay next season even if barca doesnt win la liga, or UCL, but its hard to think of that because barca with this play can beat everybody. In UCL you have to have a bit luck to win, yesterday was example, barca had so many clear chances, city in 180 minutes didnt look that they can be dominant even for 10 minutes, but after barca´s missed chances, they had a penalty, for 1:1, it was a funny penalty, but never mind, barca could go 1 player down and than you have complicated situation, so yes, you have to be good and lucky to win this competition.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Phase one complete for Lucho. Phase two - Beat RM to go 4 points clear in the league.

A good draw in the Champions League would be nice as well. Drawing Monaco or Porto would mean that we would have a great shot at reaching the Semis, by which point we could have the league in touching distance.

Well done to Lucho for turning this season around. :lucho:

Science Kid

Not only we're in a great position on every front,Barca plays beautiful,confident football once again.

Fantastic job of bringing the Titan Barca back.We're back being a team everyone fears.

Home of Barca Fans