Luis Enrique

F

Flavia

I think one of his biggest mistakes when building this team was not getting kroos. Raki(Iniesta)-Busi-Kross would be awesome. He should had left Rafinha at Celta for another season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Busi is important but not more important than half the team. Heck, even if Alba was out we'd be down to Adriano. Imagine no Iniesta, Pique, Messi or Suarez

Fibonacci

Busi is important but not more important than half the team. Heck, even if Alba was out we'd be down to Adriano. Imagine no Iniesta, Pique, Messi or Suarez

No, not more important than half the team. But they had their best lineup, we missed one of our best players. And that showed.

L

linetty

If we don't control the midfield then we already lost. This time the luck was on our side but we could've been 5-1 down at HT.

Busi missing was indeed like half the team missing.

bismp

Another big win,even though were lucky not to concede a second goal at the first half.No matter how the season ends,i am happy with what Lucho did with the team.We are clearly better than last yar and at times unstoppable.We beat PSG,Real,MC and Atletico.+we are 4 points ahead in La Liga. :lucho:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We are definitely better than last season. Lucho managed to overturn the tide and needs to be given due credit.
Maybe I'm asking for too much in expecting a better game tonight. I'll chalk it up to fatigue.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great work mid-game to change the tides. At HT it was looking a lot like the match at the Bernabeu but then after HT it looked like a reverse of the 2nd half at the Bernabeu, us demolishing a chaotic RM defense on the counter. The Busi and Xavi subs helped a lot too.

I fully understand that we came into this game at a disadvantage (no rest which Mathieu even said affected them all, no Busquets) so the first half is somewhat forgivable. Our pressing game needs to improve though, in the first half we were completely on the retreat instead of pushing up and closing down. That's what we did under Tata too. Gave them a bit too much space by backing off on them and letting them get at us.

RM is probably the most difficult opponent in football for us, so I'm ecstatic with the win even if it wasn't a clean demolition. Marcelo and Benz had phenomenal performances in the first half as well.

Alarcón

Busi was not the only thing missing in our midfield. Neither of the other 2 midfielders had a particularly good game.

mssarm

What I like about Lucho that the team performs better in second half if they struggle in the first. That means he is reading the game well and can figure out how to fix the situation. I remember seeing both Tito and Tata looking helpless and lost, not knowing what to do, how to turn around the match. This means that Lucho has the potential to improve his tactics going forward(if he stays in charge after the season ofc).

mssarm

Lucho staying will be determine not only by trophies, but his relationship with Messi..

i don't think the relationship is a factor at all. he had great relationship with Tata, but I did not help Messi: the team won no trophies and Messi was out of form. The coach doesnt need to be friends with his players.
At the lowest point of their relationship the team started play better and Messi become the beast again

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans