Luis Enrique

Kohe321

Just had a press conference before the Celta game, and this quote made me chuckle.

[tw]584311633931014144[/tw]

They really are doing a great job of managing the fitness of our players. :)

Other good quotes:

[tw]584312106394251265[/tw]

[tw]584312681814962177[/tw]

[tw]584314314653376512[/tw]

:barca scarf:

DinhoR10

Greatest 2nd half coach ever :lol:, champions win even when they play shitty and his work with pique and our defense has put us in the driver's seat on two fronts for trophies.

L

linetty

What a brilliant decision to sub off Iniesta for Pedro when we got the lead. I was afraid he's going to sub on a defender so we defend the lead.

The best defense is to attack.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He made a mistake today, IMHO. Celta is not the team to play Rafinha. Celta want the initiative and press you hard, playing Rafinha who neither brings control nor those he offer quick distribution and composure to get out of a hard press was a poor choice.

More than half a season gone now and it should be very apparent Rafinha does not have the skills to play CM for this team. His positioning as a CM is disastrous, and he's more likely to take off dribbling from deep than look to distribute and circulate.

Entire first time wasted and was lucky to go out 0-0.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
About Rafinha. It's pretty clear to everyone he has no bussiness playing there. So why does Lucho play him, and why does he do it in tough away matches?

Oh. I guess he feels Rafinha needs developing and playing time is how you get that. But even while I still think Rafinha is plenty talented, it is painfully obvious he is NOT a CM. Playing him there helps no one.

Celta is one of the worse type of teams to play Rafinha at CM, IMO. They exposed all that he lacks in that position.

Devils

The difference is that last season this game would have ended in a draw.

Credit to Lucho where it was due.

This was an extremely difficult game because Celta were brilliant, good job Lucho!

I

instinct

We won because of a set-piece.
For me, all credit for this win goes to Unzue who has done an absolutely amazing job.

F

Flavia

He has too much faith in Rafinha. If he was at least showing something... But he's not. Can't risk starting him in big games anymore.

Xtroverto

Luis Enrique keep going strong, 38th win for the season, thus far he has the best winning percentage in the history of the club after 45 games at 84,4%, Guardiola was never even close to that number, but he brought home trophies so let's se if Luis can do that.

By the way, the best winning percentage for a single season is 80,5% in 1958-59 with Helenio Herrera, he won 34 games out of 41 winning league and cup, including the semi-official ICFC he won 37 out of 44, 84,1%.

Last edited:

serghei

Lucho is very close to having a great season. He needs to be very careful. He's in a good position to win 2 thropies with the team, with chances for a triplet. But nothing is won yet, and mistakes like the one he made today can prove to be costly in the end.

Home of Barca Fans