Luis Enrique

Science Kid

I loved Pep while he was here but let's not act like he didn't have a tremendous amount of luck winning the sextuple...Iniesta's goal in the 92' minute against Chelsea,Pedro's goal in the 89' against Estudiantes,Pedro's goal in the 115' against Shakhtar...pure luck,Pep got the credit sure but we were bad/mediocre in all those matches.

Not to mention that we didn't win a single away game in the knockout stages(something that was always the case with Pep even now in Bayern) and we beat Chelsea on a technicality,we didn't beat them in either match.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Once an era has past, people tend to gloss over bad moments and only remember the peak/good moments of a team/player, and think that those were the norm across that entire time period.

Xtroverto

New club record today by Lucho, 20th away win for the season, former record was held by Tito and Pep with 19 in 2012-13 and 2010-11. Also 29th game this season without conceding, pretty remarkable considering the state of the defense at the start of the season.

Kohe321

Lucho is on to something truly great here. The way he's gotten the players to gel together, the joy on the pitch, the blend of possession and direct play, the drive and determination in defense. Just fantastic football, keep it up Lucho!

:lucho:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Luis Enrique: "Unless 'always to me' is the title of a horror movie, that shouldn't be a red card."

:worthy:

His press conferences are amazing lately...

Devils

2014-07-30_entreno_74-v1406744723.jpg

Kohe321

I hope Lucho choses the approach of "rather too much than too little" against Getafe and Cordoba. Dominating the possession and controlling the game by scoring goals like today is also a very good way to rest players by controlling the tempo. Lowering our level by resting too many starters thus making the game closer and more "end to end" means the ones who play get more exhausted as well. It's a matter of finding the balance.

This is why I hope Lucho starts Messi against Getafe and rather subs him off later, the same goes for Neymar or Suarez as well. It's better to maintain a comfortable lead than to try and chase one. Lucho hit this balance perfectly today with the inclusion of Rafinha in midfield instead of Rakitic, who did his job very well until he had to be subbed off. He judged the amount of firepower needed perfectly.

Mexcelona

the general tone of the game was really nice today..

we worked hard for two goals, rested afterwards..
once we got the red card no panic, we just stepped up the tempo.. i guess not all credit goes to lucho but also the players

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Whatever happens from now on, he deserves another year. I love the way we've been playing since January.

StarLord

Is quoting horror movie titles to a referee a red card offence in Spain?

There must be something lost in translation there.

Beating Pep´s records. Wow. Keep going Lucho.

Beating Pep's team would be even better.

I hope Lucho choses the approach of "rather too much than too little" against Getafe and Cordoba. Dominating the possession and controlling the game by scoring goals like today is also a very good way to rest players by controlling the tempo. Lowering our level by resting too many starters thus making the game closer and more "end to end" means the ones who play get more exhausted as well. It's a matter of finding the balance.

This is why I hope Lucho starts Messi against Getafe and rather subs him off later, the same goes for Neymar or Suarez as well. It's better to maintain a comfortable lead than to try and chase one. Lucho hit this balance perfectly today with the inclusion of Rafinha in midfield instead of Rakitic, who did his job very well until he had to be subbed off. He judged the amount of firepower needed perfectly.

I approve of this comment. :goodpost:

Home of Barca Fans