Luis Enrique

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's not easy to manage Barcelona, but it would be stupid to say that having the world's best strikers for example doesn't help a lot. Managing Barca demands a lot of work though, and it is stressful because everyone expects you to win everything. Is Luis Enrique the best manager out there? No. Does he need to be? No. He has to keep the players healthy, fit, and committed for the team. That's his job, more motivational than anything else IMO. He isn't a tactical genius or anything, but he made the team play at a high pitch of energy and desire. That's enough in my book. His toughest job will be next year. It's a lot harder to motivate a team after a treble, than after a trophyless season. If he continues to motivate the players and make them give everything next season as well, I'll start compairing him to Pep.

In b4 Luis Enrique is the first manager every to accomplish back-to-back trebbles :lucho:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I dont know, struggling to feed your family, making ends meet, living in a warzone, thats true stress not coaching the best club ever or losing a cl final, nothing to cry over.
Maybe im looking at it wrong though and its indeed logical to be stressed in his position, stil think he should be pleased with how the season turned out and how he made 90% of us eat some humble pie.
We need some continuity at the club though, he deserves to stay and thats what he should do, just wait out the new board.

The examples that you mentioned are definitely the ones where the stress is infinitely more.... But it also depends on the person. Here we are talking about superstars who would have only attracted affection throughout their life, led a luxurious life! Honestly speaking, they probably don't even need this shit with constant jeering, comparatively nobodys(usual fans) keeping on judging them, watching their every move, stupid media making shit every other day, etc.

Basically, it's all relative. Yeah you are looking at it wrongly. For example, if I were made the manager of this humongous club, I would love it. The money that I would earn in a month would be enough for my lifetime! Have I lost to a stupid club and got fired? So be it! I have already earned the bread that me and my family would need for our entire lives! But it's not me there, it's a freaking superstar!!

And you cannot go mention the stress situations of a war, making ends meet scenarios to someone like Pep, Lucho! Because they are not in that position, have never been,would never be there and probably don't even care about such stuff! It would probably make any sense if they faced such a stressful situation in their life and are now being a baby about these seemingly 'trivial' situations but that's not the case!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Frank knew the magic formula to last 5 seasons and if it was up to him, he would have stayed even longer

Bran the Greenseer

In b4 Luis Enrique is the first manager every to accomplish back-to-back trebbles :lucho:

He definitely has the squad, only problem really is RB since Rafinha can sub for iniesta or rakitic in all but the hardest games imo (up to villareal level). Our defense is stacked aside from RB and with Pedro here our front 3 is secure for rotations and injuries.

F

Flavia

[tw]607975299381231617[/tw]

Sport is saying he'll stay. They were right about Vidal.

Antimadridista1

Barcelona coach Luis Enrique (45) has decided to stay for another year. He has started preparing for next season. [sport ara]

Good/predictable news.

Home of Barca Fans