Luis Enrique

impeh

Hi, its me..
CHFcw-yWQAET6Jm.png

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I am so so happy Enrique and Dani have signed extensions, continuity after a treble-winning season is great and they've both more than proved themselves this season :wub:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is it reliable at all?
And talking to Laporta doesn't necessarily means he is against Bartomeu .Everyone knows those are the top 2 candidates and he might want to ensure that he can work with either one of them

50/50.

However the same was reported about Alves who confirmed it. But that's what the article is saying yes. That Lucho contacted him through Puyol and Laporta said he'd have his support just like Rijkaard and Pep did.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The players on the squad typically stay out of the elections which is a good thing, for everyone - fans, players, club & board

Drexl

Xavi: "From Luis Enrique I learned that you have to stay true to your ideas, even when they are killing you." [sport]

This shows Lucho had a plan from the first day and the team have had a lot to learn. There wasn't any miracle after the RSSS game. That loss was one of accidents at work, like the games against Celta and Malaga at home. Lucho also had to check what will and won't click in the team.

raskolnikov

Xavi: "From Luis Enrique I learned that you have to stay true to your ideas, even when they are killing you." [sport]

This shows Lucho had a plan from the first day and the team have had a lot to learn. There wasn't any miracle after the RSSS game. That loss was one of accidents at work, like the games against Celta and Malaga at home. Lucho also had to check what will and won't click in the team.

He did change a ot though, the stupid rotations stopped and he started rotating better and let MSN play most of the time.
Team improved greatly post anoeta. I just see it as a learning curve nowadays.

Drexl

No, rotations stopped when he was sure players won't finish the season on their knees.
Every coach at the beginning change a lot in the first half of the season, it's natural. Rijkaard and Pep aren't different.

JackaL

Congrats, I would never have thought that he would make it. I remember a tweet in the last weeks of our La Liga season. Somebody said: Never play poker with Luis Enrique. It is incredible how he managed the crisis! I was almost sure there would be another upcoming crisis at the end of the season by judging what happened in December. I was also one of those guys that expected him to leave despite the success we have because I thought his beef with Messi etc. was not over. Great that he managed the opposite, which is incredible!

Galning

No, rotations stopped when he was sure players won't finish the season on their knees.
Every coach at the beginning change a lot in the first half of the season, it's natural. Rijkaard and Pep aren't different.

Big difference with Pep in my opinion is that we finished so strongly. In Pep's last seasons we always seemed tired and started playing worse in the later stages.

Home of Barca Fans