Luis Enrique

bismp

I don't get it.Sure the job is demanding etc,but every year(even if we have won major trophies),we are gettig anxious about the coach leaving us.This happened with Pep too...Can't we have a coach like SAF or Arsene for many many years?

Icarium

Lifestealer
That is why all the news in the same week. Renewals aleix vidal signing and now rumors about having a verbal agreement over renewal of qatar airways contract as our shirt sponsor are circling around.

Edit: About qatar airways renewal According to MD it is around 60M euros.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Some more news from MD. They haven't reached the final agreement yet, but I'd be surprised if hammering out the details ends up taking more than a few hours. The board resigns later today, they'll get it done in time I'm sure.

[tw]608271613944057856[/tw]

Barcadub

fantastic new.

Well what do we all want next season?

The Uefa Super Cup, Spanish Super Cup, Fifa World Club Cup is straight forward enough.

I would love to be the first team ever to defend the champions league.

vlad

fantastic new.

Well what do we all want next season?

The Uefa Super Cup, Spanish Super Cup, Fifa World Club Cup is straight forward enough.

I would love to be the first team ever to defend the champions league.

well, i would like that team does not spend to much energy on this micky mouse trophies, and concentrate on la liga, especially when rafa will need some time to adjust real team, barca will be the same as this season and they can get advantage on that.

Home of Barca Fans