Luis Enrique

Drexl

I meant the line-up changes and tactical experiments.
In Celta and Barca B we could notice Lucho's teams play better in the second half of the season.

khaled_a_d

No, rotations stopped when he was sure players won't finish the season on their knees.
Every coach at the beginning change a lot in the first half of the season, it's natural. Rijkaard and Pep aren't different.

Lucho developed throw the season ,even tactically
At 1st he seem to contradict himself and made player lost .the rotations was stupid in some of its combination .he could have handled it better which he did in the second half of the season
There is no shame in coach developing during the season and learning from his mistakes .
But i don't think it was just after Anoeta ,his work started to be clearer in December IMO but we didn't peaked by that time and after winter vacation Anoeta was a minor setback ,after that the team got back on fire

EdmondDantes

Did anyone else notice how much the tattoo on his upper right arm grew in the business end of the season? I hope he doesn't turn up after the summer break with two full sleeves on lol. "Inked up" players are enough. Having said that, isn't he a surfer as well? If I were him I'd be in New Zealand or Hawaii, catching waves and daydreaming about our historic treble conquest.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Actually I see his body language as more similar to Jose Mourinho than Pep Guardiola
No where any similar to Mourinho... But not very similar to Pep either! He does maintain that very sophisticated aura as does Pep but he does not show emotions like Pep, not even close!

Siberia

Lucho enjoying his vacation

3325oar.jpg

LOL what a badass

xXKonan

I thought this was a interesting Video of Lucho when he started out as a Manager for Barcelona B.(Video is a year old) but still pretty neat.

Home of Barca Fans