Luis Enrique

xXKonan

Why We defend Lucho? He help win us a treble. While he did make a mistake today for the lineup Theirs nothing he could do to stop the Fatigue, Two games in 3 Days is utter madness. He made a lineup today he thought was best even how Bad it was. I would rather lose here than Risk more injuries to the squad before La Liga even starts.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Barca has only themselves to blame for being tired. The way they threw away a 4-1 lead over Sevilla by relaxing too much just to be milked out of every ounce of energy for an extra intense 30 minutes. I think we had so many things to learn from in these two matches. IF we learn ofc.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He made a mistake, but in theory resting the team today wasn't such a bad idea. Hindsight is 20/20.

Alik

Barca has only themselves to blame for being tired. The way they threw away a 4-1 lead over Sevilla by relaxing too much just to be milked out of every ounce of energy for an extra intense 30 minutes. I think we had so many things to learn from in these two matches. IF we learn ofc.

That's true.

F

Flavia

I don't know why so many of you defend Lucho. It was clear that defense is shit against Sevilla and he pulls out even worst decision for his defense plan against the Bilbao.
You can't rest both, defense and midfield and expect MSP to make wonders. If we had at least Busi, things would looked different. Maybe even Iniesta, for at least 1st half.

I'm defending him now, after asking for his head after anoeta, because you can't blame a coach for not having players. Or for the club president deciding that traveling to the usa was a good idea.
It was an embarassing loss, but it's preferable than having iniesta, rakitic, pique or busi getting injured for overplaying.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Iniesta got out with a knock against Sevilla. And tbf, athletic scored more after he was subbed in. He's not in top shape. Maybe Busquets. But we don't know if he was too tired too.
Messi and Suarez are forwards, and Enrique probably thought they could so something. But they were also dead tired. It showed.

Iniesta still played half the match, and Suárez and Messi the whole match, so if they are too tired why keep playing them, especially the cup already lost?

I'm not saying the rotations were not needed nor I'm denying that players were tired or out of shape, all I'm saying is he risked too much with the rotations he did and we payed the price, he picked the wrong changes as he could have been more conservative instead of trying to be clever... In the match thread people were anticipating the defeat just by looking at that starting lineup!

Now watch him play our best starting lineup on Monday in a exercise of futility... Therefore risking our top players to injuries and tiredness right before the start of the league, the very things he tried to avoid...

dakt

I'm defending him now, after asking for his head after anoeta, because you can't blame a coach for not having players. Or for the club president deciding that traveling to the usa was a good idea.
It was an embarassing loss, but it's preferable than having iniesta, rakitic, pique or busi getting injured for overplaying.

Yes it's a risk, but that's why he's the coach, to make them. Missing half the squad is even bigger gamble IMO. He could have manage playing time, by starting standard 11, securing the result (1:0, 1:1) and then making subs with fresh players.
Or some other playing time strategy.

bismp

Every major team travels to the USA/China.This is not the board's fault.

However,the squad depth is indeed not his fault.I am afraid to make subs in FIFA!Imagine how difficult it is irl...

LuisEnriquesGirl

people dissing Lucho after every lose is making me sick. "he thinks he is so great he feels like he can do whatever he wants well thats wrong blah blah blah.." this kind of thinking will get you nowhere. we can NOT win all the time, there will be losses that's how this game works..have SOME faith in Lucho por favor:lucho: remember people were talking s---t about him at the beginning of last season and look how it ended! like I said; have some faith please.

bismp

Things going to be really bad until January with that squad depth...I hate to say it,but we are probably going to drop a lot of points...If we compare our bench with Real's or Bayern's,we see the problem:
RB:Lord Douglas/Danilo/Rafinha
CB:The "Next Puyol" and Verminator/Varane/Badstuber and Dante(not world class,but still..)
LB:Adriano/Coentrao/Bernat
CM:Roberto/Dunno Casemiro?/Xabi Alonso
AM:Rafinha/Isco/Gotze
Wingers and Attackers:Sandro and Munir/Jese/Douglas or Ribery

Home of Barca Fans