Luis Enrique

Alarcón

I'm not asking for lucho to be sacked, just saying how much I admire valverde's football.

You said some bullshit thought mate "he hasn't won a trophy for over a week".....
I'm sry but that's sensantionalism garbage, the type a daily mirror writer would print out.
Lucho didn't win shit by himself, didn't create a unique style or anything else and for all our trophies last season he's not even a top 15manager in the world. Know why?
Because messi won everything last season, together with neyboy and suarez, lucho was just the lucky passenger to be on the success train.

The only redeeming attribute of lucho is that he managed to keep the players fit and healthy even during the later stages of the season, in everything else he's smack right mediocre.

yea sure... because with tata the year before we won just as much

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
yea sure... because with tata the year before we won just as much

You see tata was unlucky enough to have an injured and burned out messi.
Still we lost the CL for just 1 goal and lost the league in the last day. Give Tata a '14-'15 messi and we would win at the very least the league and went at least to CL semis.
So lucho is just a passenger, he's nothing like Pep who is indeed a coaching genius and improved us to create the best team ever.

silvia

Bartra-vermalen is the worst centerback one can scrumble at this squad, at least needed one veteran. they will be horrified to build and go foward, and also vice versa.
and when there is all attack line like msp or msn whatever, at least need one who can run like hell and shield the second line like raki, or passmaster like xavi, whatever who can protect from bartra-vermalen line, as of defend perspective, because barca cant park the bus like chel$hi,,
maybe cm and cb is a problem that was penetrated too easily i think,, also right side was a hole in squad.
is it possible to boost morale in these following scores? then i will admit enrique is the best manager,,

BigBarcaBoy

I'm not asking for lucho to be sacked, just saying how much I admire valverde's football.

You said some bullshit thought mate "he hasn't won a trophy for over a week".....
I'm sry but that's sensantionalism garbage, the type a daily mirror writer would print out.
Lucho didn't win shit by himself, didn't create a unique style or anything else and for all our trophies last season he's not even a top 15manager in the world. Know why?
Because messi won everything last season, together with neyboy and suarez, lucho was just the lucky passenger to be on the success train.

The only redeeming attribute of lucho is that he managed to keep the players fit and healthy even during the later stages of the season, in everything else he's smack right mediocre.

sensationalism? I was joking, if you think lucho did nothing other than stand on the touchline and point then that's your opinion. My opinion is that it is ridiculous to not give lucho any credit at all. But that is your opinion and the game is all about opinions

Darko

Still we lost the CL for just 1 goal and lost the league in the last day. Give Tata a '14-'15 messi and we would win at the very least the league and went at least to CL semis.
So lucho is just a passenger, he's nothing like Pep who is indeed a coaching genius and improved us to create the best team ever.

So delusional...

mssarm

Didn't Tata get 14/15 Messi for NT and he got nothing spectacular? I agree with you on Lucho being nothing likePep: because unlike Pep Lucho won some serious silverware this year. Maybe it's time that you throw away those old VHS tapes and start watching some contemporary football games?

Stric

Didn't Tata get 14/15 Messi for NT and he got nothing spectacular? I agree with you on Lucho being nothing likePep: because unlike Pep Lucho won some serious silverware this year. Maybe it's time that you throw away those old VHS tapes and start watching some contemporary football games?

Wow, just wow. Seriously one of the worst posts I've ever seen on this forum, and there are plenty to choose from.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

Is this satire?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I'm sry guys you are right, lucho joining us, almost ruining us in the middle of the season, then riding messi's back to a treble means he's one of the best coaches around....

I won't even bother naming all the matches that leo won on his own, I'll just mention 1, the home game vs bayern, if not for leo magic right there I think it's pretty obvious we would exit CL in the semis.
When a real coach is on the helm, messi is just the cherry on top, the team works wonderfully and then he produces something and its cool, like the 0-2 against real in the semis.

The sign of a bad coach like lucho and tata is that they rely solely on leo to work his magic.
And I'm not complaining, I wanted #luchout after sociedad but when the season ended I was happy as everyone else, for lucho too and I wish the same thing happens this season too, just don't try to sugarcoat his coaching ability because tactically he has done absolutely nothing.

xavi_the_Boss

I won't even bother naming all the matches that leo won on his own, I'll just mention 1, the home game vs bayern, if not for leo magic right there I think it's pretty obvious we would exit CL in the semis.
When a real coach is on the helm, messi is just the cherry on top, the team works wonderfully and then he produces something and its cool, like the 0-2 against real in the semis.

What?

xXKonan

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You forgot what Pep done a few years ago?
And did you forget the amount of Dumb mistakes Pep has done as well in his Coaching Career? this is becoming a Habit with a certain segment of Barcelona fans that every Mistake and even slight mishap on Lucho's part they think "Lucho was carried by the team and MSN's Brilliance" while Some fans act like Pep was some sort of Flawless Individual that never made any sort of dumb Tactical and lineup mistakes. Pep did a lot of good here for Barcelona Obviously but he isn't some flawless individual like some Barca fans think he also made some dumb mistakes during his managing career and theirs nothing wrong with it.

I'm not even Comparing the two, I'm just stating the fact Even Pep wasn't flawless as some may think.

Home of Barca Fans