Luis Enrique

dakt

Xavi: "Barca have a team that can win the treble again & Enrique is a magnificent coach. He's a methodical perfectionist & a great leader"

I'm slowly growing that idea also, but let's wait till at least half of the season is behind.

Egert

Estonian Culé
No idea where to post this so will leave it here. We are pretty fked in midfield and I hope Lucho doesn't trust that Gumbau kid...

So right now our depth is crap:

GK - MaTS, Masip
RB - Alves, S.Roberto, Adriano, Douglas
RCB - Pique, Bartra
LCB - Masche, Mathieu
LB - Jordi Alba, Adriano, Mathieu
RCM - Rakitic, Busi, S.Roberto
DM - Busi, Masche
LCM - Iniesta, S.Roberto
RW - Leo
ST - Suarez, Sandro
LW - Ney, Munir

This is really worrying, can't wait for January.

vlad

No idea where to post this so will leave it here. We are pretty fked in midfield and I hope Lucho doesn't trust that Gumbau kid...

So right now our depth is crap:

GK - MaTS, Masip
RB - Alves, S.Roberto, Adriano, Douglas
RCB - Pique, Bartra
LCB - Masche, Mathieu
LB - Jordi Alba, Adriano, Mathieu
RCM - Rakitic, Busi, S.Roberto
DM - Busi, Masche
LCM - Iniesta, S.Roberto
RW - Leo
ST - Suarez, Sandro
LW - Ney, Munir

This is really worrying, can't wait for January.

well, when i look on that list, it is really not that bad, i know that our bench is not even close strong to bayern´s or real bench, but it is not disaster, barca can do it until january, then they will have arda and vidal, arda is a great player, lucho can use him sometimes to rest messi, he is a great dribbler and also he has a great vision. Just hoping that barca do not lose some stupid points againts levante or similar club, even if they lose to real, it is not tragedy. But poor rafinha... it was wild tackle from that butcher from roma, it is not the first time, he already broke leg of chievo player.

Lets see what can players from la masija do, this is best opportunity for them

Last edited:

Stric

Why are people commenting on this as if the club and/or coach purposely failed to prepare for situations like this? As if they are too thick to see we lack depth? Xavi left, Pedro left and and we had a transfer ban. Preparing for this was not an option. The only thing we could have done is call up B-team players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alves is back so Roberto will be used in midfield to releave Iniesta/Rakitic.
There is Gumbau too and I wouldn't mind having him vs. Las Palmas.

Barcafan 2304

I agree, give them time. We have had a transfer ban which has impacted in our plans. We have Vidal and Turan in January and I expect us strengthen in the next couple of windows. If we don't, then we can criticise but I actually think that everyone at the club deserves credit for coming through this transfer ban in such good shape in terms of trophies won and where we stand in the league now

Egert

Estonian Culé
I guess we just need to trust our youth players. Thank god that we have a lot of depth in defence aswell, we will see Masche more in midfield than ever I assume.

We also have Vermaelen and Alves coming back from injuries. Shame that Rafinha will be out for too long.... It was supposed to be his season :cry:

Home of Barca Fans