Luis Enrique

Stric

Isnt there a security risk with those buildings? Some psycho could get a sniper rifle and wreak havoc......

Well, sure, to some extent. Although those are probably private buildings and not anyone can just walk in. But then again, anyone who's willing to put in the effort could probably cause trouble anywhere else, too. But anyway, I'm not downplaying how famous our players are, but unlike politicians and guys like that, historically athletes haven't really been a target for violence, thankfully. They don't walk around with security or bodyguards. Hopefully there's no reason to think about security risks just because they're out in the open.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Well, sure, to some extent. Although those are probably private buildings and not anyone can just walk in. But then again, anyone who's willing to put in the effort could probably cause trouble anywhere else, too. But anyway, I'm not downplaying how famous our players are, but unlike politicians and guys like that, historically athletes haven't really been a target for violence, thankfully. They don't walk around with security or bodyguards. Hopefully there's no reason to think about security risks just because they're out in the open.

There could be some crazy Madridistas...... :thinking::nervous:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

There's always a small risk with the Ronaldo-Messi rivalry, especially at events like yesterday where he had to walk through a long area of fans to get inside the building. Although, I've noticed that Messi now has two bodyguards with him most of the time. You can see that in the "trip" videos, that Leo is the only with two people walking really close to him.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: "Sergi Roberto? Intelligent players can play in any position. You would think he has played right back his whole life."

Luis Enrique: "Neymar played really well. He was able to keep going for 80 minutes. Others wouldn't even have played in his situation."

Luis Enrique: "Not conceding anymore? I've been always very satisfied with the defensive work of the whole team, also during pre-season."

Luis Enrique: "Vermaelen? Doesn't surpirse us, knew he's a quality player. Still needs playing minutes to be 100%. Has a lot of personality"

Luis Enrique: "I think we played complete game. Against a well-organized team in defense, team has to be united and intense."

Luis Enrique: "Referee not giving two clear penalties? You have to be able to deal with that. Everyone thinks refs are against them."

Luis Enrique: "International break comes at a good time for us. We have time to rest and a weekend off..."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So that would mean Busquets is stupid. Silly thing to say Lucho but we get your drift.
And applaud your idea to play Roberto there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
International break is hardly any rest considering most of our players will jet off to play friendlies and qualifers....some of them far away.. :/

raskolnikov

Fucking international breaks, we just started and there already is one. Injuries an fifa virus when we face Atletico.... sigh

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Now that Verm and Roberto are performing it looks like our depth in defense/GK is pretty solid for the most part, now we just have to wait and hope for the best until january so that we get Arda/Vidal to reinforce our front 6. The likes of Bartra, Adriano, and Douglas can fuck off if things stay like this.

BarcaOG

Banned
I hate international breaks. Especially friendlies. Players should have a right to refuse. It's such garbage. Injuries and fatigue. Bleh.

khaled_a_d

I hate international breaks. Especially friendlies. Players should have a right to refuse. It's such garbage. Injuries and fatigue. Bleh.

They have the right to refuse playing to NT all together and retire internationally .but they should never be able to select what games to play and what to not .it won't be forgiven or accepted by NT
And tbf ,many young players benefit from it and help them to develop their game .it is good experience IMO
But from a fan pov ,I never watch them .usually I only watch national teams games after the group stage in Euro/WC/Copa only

Home of Barca Fans