Luis Enrique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I regularly watch Croatia's friendlies and I think fans of most NTs do as well. That goes for all stronger teams especially.
Qualifiers don't come often and fans are generally eager to watch their teams represent their country.

xXKonan

CNxfwyaWwAE9Qll.jpg

zanela

Luis Enrique attends UEFA Elite Club Coaches Forum in Nyon

WWW.FCBARCELONA.COM 09/02/2015 15:00

The managers of most of the teams in this season's Champions League are in Nyon to discuss the competition and other matters

2015090201HC00001_UEFA_2015_1_.v1441200315.JPG

Luis Enrique and the rest of the managers attending the forum

Luis Enrique, at the UEFA Coaches Forum
This Wednesday in Nyon is the day for the fifteenth UEFA Elite Club Coaches Forum, and Luis Enrique is there along with some of the continent’s other top coaches. These include the managers of many of the teams in this season’s Champions League, including Rafa Benítez (Real Madrid), Massimiliano Allegri (Juventus) and Laurent Blanc (Paris Saint-Germain), as well as such illustrious names as Jurgen Klopp, Carlo Ancelotti and Alex Ferguson.

UEFA has called the meeting to discuss the changes that have been made to the regulations for the new season and some others that have been proposed for the future. Former international referee Pierluigi Collina, who is currently serving on the UEFA Referees Committee, is at the forum to explain some of the implications.

Luis Enrique arrived in Switzerland at around 10.30am CET and was transferred directly to the UEFA headquarters in Nyon. Before the meeting started at around 2.00pm CET, he was able to chat more informally to his fellow coaches over lunch.

Barça honoured as champions

At the meeting, a book was distributed that details the statistics from the 2014/15 Champions League, with winners FC Barcelona appearing on the cover. Luis Enrique, as the winning coach, wrote the prologue.

Luis_Enrique_amb_Anuari_UEFA.v1441206581.JPG

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You would think he is one of the reasons we won the trebe with the way he is holding that book with that smug smile. All credit goes to Messi. I mean who the hell is this guy ?

Cule4life

The Culest
messi2140 said:
You would think he is one of the reasons we won the trebe with the way he is holding that book with that smug smile. All credit goes to Messi. I mean who the hell is this guy ?

add :pep: for those uninitiated with you

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Frank deserves more praise as Messi made a debut under him. Or Rexach for signing Messi.
I'm confused

Joking aside, yes Messi was a major part. Probably bigger than in Pep's days but still you gotta honor Lucho too.
Reasons were mentioned many times already but if you want one just take a look at defensive record and with what players we managed it.

And no, we wouldn don't win trophies without that rock-solid defense.

Siberia

Xavi: "Barca have a team that can win the treble again & Enrique is a magnificent coach. He's a methodical perfectionist & a great leader"

Alik

Xavi: "Barca have a team that can win the treble again & Enrique is a magnificent coach. He's a methodical perfectionist & a great leader"

That's just to cover up the fact that Messi is the one calling the real shots in the team.

Home of Barca Fans