Luis Enrique

R

RationalMathematician

I am still not entirely convinced by the system put in place for defense. Barcelona's defense remains weak.

Neymessi

Start of the seson is not always a right estimate of defence quality.We had a solid defence in the start of our trophyless season.We have still conceded 4 goals thrice this season in a single match but for the time being,our defence is doing good,but is it really solid?Let's see.

R

RationalMathematician

Analysis of our defensive figures this season shows that goals conceded > 1.00 per game

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Analysis of our defensive figures this season shows that goals conceded > 1.00 per game

Yes. But you have to consider the schedule. Barca has had one of the toughest opening La Liga schedules since I remember.

Bilbao
Atlético M.
Celta
Sevilla
Real

All away from home.

Second part of season brings as practically no tough trips.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Indeed, aside from Mestalla our most difficult away games are behind us now, really, LaLiga is ours to lose now :)

Alik

There's no doubt our defence was terrible at the start of the season. Fortunately, Lucho has fixed that now.

Neymessi

Yes. But you have to consider the schedule. Barca has had one of the toughest opening La Liga schedules since I remember.

Bilbao
Atlético M.
Celta
Sevilla
Real

All away from home.

Second part of season brings as practically no tough trips.

Apart from anoeta.

Home of Barca Fans