Luis Enrique

xXKonan

Zidane's tactics when they go down a goal is pretty simple.

>Sub in Morata and pray he scores a goal off the bench.

>Endless crossing to CR7/Bale/Benzema.

>Kroos/Modric Golazo.

>Rely on FK/Set Pieces for Ramos to Score.

We couldn't finish our chances and again we yet Arda made a dumb mistake again and gave away a FK. and poor ass marking in the box concedes the goal. It's easy to Figure out what Zidane does most of the time yet we just can't seem to realize it and we end up paying for it.

serghei

Everything is open. Madrid will slip up if they don't up their game.

We have:

Osasuna (A)
Espanyol (H)
Villareal (A)
Las Palmas (H)
Eibar (A)
Betis (A)
Bilbao (H)
Alaves (A)
Leganes (H)
ATLETICO (A)

In theory, if we beat Villareal away, we can go with 9 wins in a row. The tougher games are at home, and the away games are against teams we usually don't have problems with.

barcanuck

Lucho is spoiled for too much choice this year with all the new signings. What he should of done is reward those who have actually played well though.

Iniesta in for Gomes and Rafinha for Ney. Also throw in Umiti instead of Raki late and move Masche into mid to defend the lead.

Devils

Luis Enrique: "I told (my players) do not foul, and even less so if a Madrid player has his back to goal"

Hopefully this means the end of Arda.

Fuck, I'm still so pissed.

Raketa10

Iniesta sub came spot on. Perfectly. He was fresh and based on his freshness, and passing insipration, completely entering the game all lucid and fired up, he set up both Neymar and Messi. You have 2 1vs1 situations. At this level, when you miss both, without even forcing the keeper to make a brilliant save, you always run the risk of losing the lead.

We controlled the game by being very good off the ball. Real Madrid had 0 clear chances to score (Mascherano's stupidity aside). They had some half-chances. Created nothing really dangerous. Arda's mistake is down on him, not on Lucho. When the manager instructs you do not make gratuitous fouls, and you make exactly that, it's no longer the manager's fault. It's our fault as a player for not respecting what the manager told you to avoid.

I don't love Lucho unconditionally, but us not winning was not on him. Several details got out of hand and Madrid was there to make us pay for not closing the game when we should have.

Iniesta sub was ok but Gomes had to go out in that moment not Rakitic that was my point. Secondly, I do not agree with you that Arda mistake is not on him. It is 100% on him since Arda shouldn't have been on the pitch at 1-0 in the first place. He can't defend at all and we needed to defend in that moment the most! Subs are part of tactics so it is on him.

jamrock

He should have subbed iniesta for gomes, and let them midfield that at least as a bit of chemistry finish the game.

Apart from that, can blame too much on him to be honest. Unless he instructed masch to mark Ramos, which would then be very stupid.

The blame is with arda and whoever choose, whom to park in that situation, you want pique or busquets on Ramos right there.

And its time for mats to make some holy shit that was good saves, but I won't give too hard of a time.

F

FlaFCB

I think Rakitic was really tired. He was running up and down defending for 60min.

serghei

He should have subbed iniesta for gomes, and let them midfield that at least as a bit of chemistry finish the game.

Apart from that, can blame too much on him to be honest. Unless he instructed masch to mark Ramos, which would then be very stupid.

The blame is with arda and whoever choose, whom to park in that situation, you want pique or busquets on Ramos right there.

And its time for mats to make some holy shit that was good saves, but I won't give too hard of a time.

I think sometimes at set pieces, precise tactics are a bit lost in the heat of the moment. That is how teams receive goals from these situations.

Let's also not forget that:

1) We scored two years ago a goal from from FK (Mathieu)
2) We scored last year from a corner as well (Pique).
3) We now scored from a FK again (Suarez).

It happens both ways.

jamrock

I think sometimes at set pieces, precise tactics are a bit lost in the heat of the moment. That is how teams receive goals from these situations.

Let's also not forget that:

1) We scored two years ago a goal from from FK (Mathieu)
2) We scored last year from a corner as well (Pique).
3) We now scored from a FK again (Suarez).

It happens both ways.

Yh but we have played Madrid so many times, it should be automatic, that our two tallest players defend Ramos and Ronaldo.

If someone else scores then, there is nothing you can do about that.

serghei

Yh but we have played Madrid so many times, it should be automatic, that our two tallest players defend Ramos and Ronaldo.

If someone else scores then, there is nothing you can do about that.

I hear you. It was obviously a mistake.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Would someone explain to me the reasoning of putting on Arda? It was like a substitution for the sake of it. Just because you can use three subs doesn't mean you need to all the time.

God Serena

What's funny is when we're trying to chase the game and get a win Lucho only uses one of his three subs and just lets the players all tire themselves out.

Home of Barca Fans