Luis Enrique

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So just because of that we should be excited about him becoming our coach?
Well maybe it wouldn´t be bad as he knows the Club well and also the Players that he trained at the B Team like Montoya and Bartra and now Rafinha at Celta.

People has these exact criticisms of Pep when he took over. I don't think Luis is a genius like Pep though, but the motivator we need. Though I would like a tactically aware coach so we can revolutionise if we need to.

Neymessi

Can a small team coach train a team like barca.This could be another case like moyes.Tata is probably way better than this guy.

ebieymjunior

Can a small team coach train a team like barca.This could be another case like moyes.Tata is probably way better than this guy.

See post above. You never know, look what happened with Pep.
I think Barca needs a trainer with roots in the club and trainers who played in Barca need a team like Barca.

L

linetty

Well, yeah, Lucho at least knows the team, the philosophy & the players. He's got quite a character, also. + Puyol will be around if he is appointed.

Only positivies.

mazp

My question can he go head to head with the big managers in the CL? Can he make the right tactical adjustments? Read the games, get this team to mentally and physically peak at the business end of the season? That my concerns. I don't care what he can do in La Liga, because Barca wins 90 percent of the games anyway.

Andrew M

My question can he go head to head with the big managers in the CL? Can he make the right tactical adjustments? Read the games, get this team to mentally and physically peak at the business end of the season? That my concerns. I don't care what he can do in La Liga, because Barca wins 90 percent of the games anyway.

Not in 2014.

I think Lucho is the best option, however.

Ursegor

World Champion
So how does he feel to be 3th choice? Last season they went for Tata. This season they tried to get Valverde first. Lucho is 3th option now. DAT trust of the board. :lol:

Alarcón

So how does he feel to be 3th choice? Last season they went for Tata. This season they tried to get Valverde first. Lucho is 3th option now. DAT trust of the board. :lol:

I don't think he cares, other managers are not even 100th choice

L

linetty

Nolito (Celta): "Luis Enrique linked to Barça? Don't think he'll stay, but that's just my opinion. Hope I'm wrong, he's a great coach" [fdv]

Seems like a pretty much deal done.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Nolito (Celta): "Luis Enrique linked to Barça? Don't think he'll stay, but that's just my opinion. Hope I'm wrong, he's a great coach" [fdv]

Seems like a pretty much deal done.

Yes pretty much confirmed. He was asked again though and directly replied, "I think Luis Enrique will train Barca next season."

L

linetty

Despite reports about a 3M buyout fee, Celta coach Luis Enrique has no buyout fee. He signed for one season, plus one optional season. [md]

Home of Barca Fans