Luis Enrique

silvia

All the good gifts seems to leave without getting a chance, while Gumbau gets preferred. Though I don't think Lucho rate higher Gumbau or has a plan to develop him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A little while back Roberto was also rubbish, no? I'll wait a bit more before judging.

Anyways, props to Lucho for rotations. Bartra deserved this goal and although Munir and Sandro could've done better, at least they got some minutes under their belts.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: "It's always difficult against a team that sits back. In the second half, it gets easier because the oponents gets tired."

Luis Enrique: "Bartra? Marc adds a lot. He played very good today - focused, good passing, and of course the goal. Complete game." #fcblive

Luis Enrique: "Sandro and Munir? Happy with their game. They are players for the future. We'll need them, they'll help us a lot." #fcblive

Luis Enrique: "Changing system? We can do it and we should use it. Makes it less predictable for the opponent."

Luis Enrique: "Ter Stegen? Another goalkeeper could start doubting, he won't. He's not being lucky, but he's a Barça-style keeper." #fcblive

Luis Enrique: "Missing penalty makes Messi human? Scored twice and gave an assist, still doesn't seem very human..." #fcblive

Luis Enrique: "We're playing 7 games in 22 days and players have to rest, so we need to rotate and give all players minute." #fcblive

Alik

It was a good game for rotations. Now we can field a full strength squad vs Celta, rotate vs Las Palmas, rotate a bit vs Leverkusen at home and go full strength vs Sevilla away.

We've been winning so far and the schedule will get easier.

Mido

Was just thinking about this crazy formation after I read Dani Alves' last interview

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
0-Roberto-0-0-0-0-Mathieu
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-Messi-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-Suarez-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Would be awesom so stretch our opponent#s defensive block to their left and cut it diagonally with overflows and sharp passes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In 6 games I so far counted in Barca Man of the Match, 3 times defensive players (Vermaelen, Busquets, Mathieu) won the man of the match. Not sure about the latest game but Bartra has a chance to challenge Messi.

What do we read from it?

Darko

Hard games and inefficient attacking play, leading to defenders having to do more work?
No worries doe, it's just the start of the season and I have no doubts that the 2nd half of the season will be more of the amazing attacking football we saw last season.

Bran the Greenseer

We haven't played at full strength yet for the season, we've been playing in cruise control. And the intensity alot of times isnt there, even in the Atletico game we controlled it but didnt have as much energy as a whole. Rakitic still seems really lethargic, no alves to interplay with Messi and Messi not being in form yet.

BarcaOG

Banned
Lol at so many of you crying endlessly about Lucho not playing Masia products. And what did he do last game? And how are we doing so far?

Keep on Lucho. Keep on.

Home of Barca Fans