Luis Suárez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Amigos in full swing. He moans to the press but still no self critic, saying that the Bayern massacre was just a game where everything went wrong and fans have no memory.

Fuck this guy, we do have memory, we remember he hasn't scored in an away CL match in ages, we remember european humiliations for 5 consecutive years, we remember him messing up every attack, we remember him being an asshole to team mates, we remember his knee is fucked and he prioritized his NT to try to heal it, I could go on and on...

Why is he acting like a victim? Seriously, this guy is deluded, he wants the club to be upfront about his situation, yet he is not upfront to the fans about the most painful defeat in our history.

Ritchie

Who has ever called this season's Madrid "legendary" or anything near that?

The only reason they won anything this season is because just how poor Barca were and a weak La Liga in general with Atletico not up to much. Even then a lot of VAR help post lockdown as they were 2nd going into lockdown.

They were well beaten in the last 16 of the CL again this season.

The days of Modric and Kroos dominating the best midfields in Europe are over. And even Ramos cost them any hope in the CL with another red card (just like the year before).

Last edited:

Andrew M

The only reason they won anything this season is because just how poor Barca were and a weak La Liga in general with Atletico not up to much. Even then a lot of VAR help post lockdown as they were 2nd going into lockdown.

They were well beaten in the last 16 of the CL again this season.

The days of Modric and Kroos dominating the best midfields in Europe are over.

I wouldn't say La Liga is weak but the top is definitely weaker than they've been since probably 2007/08

Ritchie

I wouldn't say La Liga is weak but the top is definitely weaker than they've been since probably 2007/08

Considerably weaker.

07/08 is about right. Although Barca's standards had dipped from 2006 they were still only an away goal at Old Trafford away from a CL final and with a few adjustments won the treble the next season playing brilliant football.

Again though Real Madrid won the league without being a particularly good team because of how much Barca dropped off. A title that gave them false sense of security as they were knocked out the CL early.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Marca said:
"I don't like to compare, every place is different, but I remember that in Madrid, the year [Real Madrid] were knocked out by Ajax from the Champions League, it was said that [Toni] Kroos was finished, they wanted to retire [Luka] Modric, they said that [Sergio] Ramos was a disaster..."

And the following year everything went better for them and again they were all phenomenal and formed a legendary team."

And, of course, they were and they are a great team, but with defeat you know that you shoot at everything and everyone."

And it's a shame because it's like that all the time, you have an opinion about everything and above all you judge very easily: what is white today is black tomorrow and vice versa."

I honestly believe that sometimes there is a lack of coherence, patience and, above all, memory."

Suarez has had a wonderful relationship with Lionel Messi both on and off the pitch, with the two players even going on holiday together with their families during the break between the end of the LaLiga Santander season and the resumption of the Champions League.

"For me it is a pride to be a friend of Leo," Suarez noted.

He is an excellent person."

Playing together is a temporary circumstance, but our bond goes beyond that."

Ronald Koeman has replaced Quique Setien as Barcelona head coach and Suarez has admitted that he would be willing to drop down to a bench role if necessary."

I've agreed to be a substitute throughout my career," he explained."I'd have no problem being one again.

"The competition is healthy and if the coach thinks I should do it from the bench, I have no problem."

The 33-year-old tried to explain what happened against Bayern, pointing to the fact that pre-existing doubts came to the fore in Lisbon."It was one of those days when everything went wrong," Suarez said.

"We were outclassed and we didn't know how to fix it.

"I don't want to make excuses, but it's a very rare year where the format is different and Bayern prepared much better.

"They had everything clear in their minds and we went to Lisbon with some doubts that finally took their toll.

"In a two-legged game perhaps they would have eliminated us [too], but it is certain that we feel greater at the Camp Nou."

The full interview seems to be alot worse compared to the few snippets that got translated (I left some of them out since they already got posted here)

Anyway the moral of this interview is that these spoiled Barca fans should stop having the memory of a goldfish and that the game agaisnt Bayern was just one of those bad days.

Last edited:

jairzinho

"It was one of those days when everything went wrong," Suarez said.

WTF is wrong with him?

Everything has been going wrong in Europe for 3 seasons now.

:VdB:

kattanib

Messi Griezman Suarez and Laturo to occupy 2 positions (ST and CAM) is impossible. If Suarez will stay we wont buy Laturo and he will be a sub; and if he leaves Laturo will be our sub next season

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The full interview seems to be alot worse compared to the few snippets that got translated (I left some of them out since they already got posted here)

Anyway the moral of this interview is that these spoiled Barca fans should stop having the memory of a goldfish and that the game agaisnt Bayern was just one of those bad days.

'we feel greater in camp nou' YES you and your buddies already showed that in the last few years BUT there is also an AWAY match!!! What a stupid excuse

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is in denial. Living in a bubble for some time while being reinforced by other bubble dwellers does that to people.

Thank you but now it's time to say goodbye.

Xaviniesta

can picture this twat's face as he's saying these things. makes my blood boil

Home of Barca Fans