Luis Suárez

Vilarrubi

Koeman has informed Suarez that he doesn't count on him. The termination of his contract + departure will follow soon. [rac1]

Oh shit. Termination of contract. Why can’t we do that with them all?

Mitchell1978

Koeman has informed Suarez that he doesn't count on him. The termination of his contract + departure will follow soon. [rac1]

You can't terminate a contract without a player's consent.
Maybe you can buy him out.
Suarez only has 1 year left on his contract.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

iu

fergus90

The first 3 years of his time here were incredible, the last 3 despite many crucial goals have lead to many frustrations too. I don't actually think he's got many years of football in him altogether let alone in Europe. Maybe 2 or 3 max. I expect Vidal and Rakitic will suffer the same fate too.

El Guaje

Wont we be forced to pay him hus remaining wages all at once if his contract is terminated?
Would be better to try to include him in a bid for Donny imo.

But whatever, i just hope they wont raise enough money for Lautaro.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Holy shit. I’ve been saying he is done for several years now and want him gone, but never thought we would end up terminating his contract. Koeman not messing around.

malvolio

we can't terminate contracts at will, because we still have to pay the player what he is owed.

i think the best option would be loan + mandatory buy option next summer to another club(maybe ajax).

Home of Barca Fans