Luis Suárez

FCBfan22

Basically the board knows Suarez's influence on the players, even if he is not on the pitch. That's why it went that way IMO.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If we terminate his contract and sign Martinez for 100m for my own sanity I will take a 1 season long break from football until the new board is here and I don't have to witness this trainwreck of a season

Dawg , I was never a fan of signing Lautaro , but you just made me .

CatalinR10

Think we've treated him like shit to be honest, just another example of our incompetent board handling things poorly.

Like shit ?

Holly fuck dawgs please hold me cause I'm about to snap.

This fucker has been a starter in the CL year after fucking year while he hasn't scored a fucking away goal in the CL in 5 fucking years up untill against Bayern. Valverde and Setien kissed his ass and played him even if he was a disaster , while we're paying him loads of money.

Real Madrid or anyother top tier club would have been ruthless and either make him move to another team or perma move him on the bench , and this a long time ago.

Fuck this beta ass shit club with 0 fucking balls. I was blessed to watch Ronaldinho and the goat Pep generation only to feel humiliated for being a Barca fan for 3 years in a row.

And this fucker comes out in the press saying the same fucking shit for the 5th year in a row. In wasn't our game , it was one of those nights.

I swear imma go to Barcelona and get Suarez Busquets Rakitic Alba and all the fucking pieces of shit leaches who are trash and don't wanna leave the club and getting paid and make them fight me all together TILL DEATH.

I'm about to go 1 vs all on these pussy ass bitches .

Put all your money on me dawgs cause i'm about to end these men.

Sterlingfan2000

I dont want his contract terminated but he is completly refusing to leave and we cant afford his wages for a bench player.

Has someone a Solution without terminating his contract and him completly refusing to leave?

George_Costanza

Knew you would comment.

Mr out of position played many games as a striker while Suarez was injuredm he did feck all his best role is Messi's he's fkn useless

I knew you gonna say that and take things out of context!

Yes, he was played there after he lost all the confidence he once had.

KingLeo10

Like shit ?

Holly fuck dawgs please hold me cause I'm about to snap.

This fucker has been a starter in the CL year after fucking year while he hasn't scored a fucking away goal in the CL in 5 fucking years up untill against Bayern. Valverde and Setien kissed his ass and played him even if he was a disaster , while we're paying him loads of money.

Real Madrid or anyother top tier club would have been ruthless and either make him move to another team or perma move him on the bench , and this a long time ago.

Fuck this beta ass shit club with 0 fucking balls. I was blessed to watch Ronaldinho and the goat Pep generation only to feel humiliated for being a Barca fan for 3 years in a row.

And this fucker comes out in the press saying the same fucking shit for the 5th year in a row. In wasn't our game , it was one of those nights.

I swear imma go to Barcelona and get Suarez Busquets Rakitic Alba and all the fucking pieces of shit leaches who are trash and don't wanna leave the club and getting paid and make them fight me all together TILL DEATH.

I'm about to go 1 vs all on these pussy ass bitches .

Put all your money on me dawgs cause i'm about to end these men.

tenor.gif

Get'em, fam.

Tackle

We had give or take a 7 game margin in both those seasons so there was plenty of leeway. Any good striker that had pace good movement would have done the trick in La liga . You think we would have lost those la liga's with Aubameyang (for example) upfront ?

Btw are we going to ignore that Suarez had the most missed chances in those years aswell ?

Aubameyang would be one of the better shouts, but when people were really calling for Suarez's head he had just moved to Arsenal and would not have been attainable. We had also just spent close to 300m trying to replace Neymar, we would not have had the money to go for a top tier striker. Looks good on paper, but would he have meshed with Leo? Impossible to say. In all likelihood his replacement would have been some average B level forward from La Liga.

As far as the missed chances go I take it as a sign he was getting into good positions. Also for every few chances he missed he always managed to create a goal out of nothing, so it evens outs.

Messigician

I dont want his contract terminated but he is completly refusing to leave and we cant afford his wages for a bench player.

Has someone a Solution without terminating his contract and him completly refusing to leave?

Griezmann is on higher wages and is a bench player.

Same with Coutinho at Bayern

Ritchie

Free up wages? We're still going to be paying him 17m euros and whatever else he's owed. As I said, there's no way Suarez is going to agree to a mutual termination.

Bartomeu is one dumb individual.

If he stayed next season then he'd have triggered an extra year so its saved 17 million and sent a strong message.

Home of Barca Fans