Málaga

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yup, it is over. Well done Pellegrini, you have done well, but you can't even fool a begger into doing work for free, let a
lone a football player.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Gutted for Malaga.

Really thought they'd finally be able to pull themselves through after a whole lot of mishap last summer. Hope somebody else would take over the team, who actually plans on backing it up and supporting it throughout.

X

xaviniesta

aren't they paying their salaries? man what an idiots running this club really. i bet isco will go to arsenal no with €3M

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
La Liga isn't the same without a competitive Valencia, but it's nice to see Malaga get back on track.

Too bad the game against Bayern will save Pellegrino's job, because otherwise this result would be very good for La Liga.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
La Liga isn't the same without a competitive Valencia, but it's nice to see Malaga get back on track.

Too bad the game against Bayern will save Pellegrino's job, because otherwise this result would be very good for La Liga.

Agreed, would be great to have Valencia and Seville back up there, and there's definitely enough talent in Valencia for it to happen. I'm not so sure about Sevilla, however, as they seem to become more and more mediocre, except for Navas there's not a single very good player in the team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
:D

I'm lucky I can type (one finger!), my son is sleeping in my lap...I'll embed some clips later

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans