Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
1. Iniesta: created yet another goal for Villa and imposed himself on the game throughout the 90 minutes.
2. Villa: 1 backheel => 1 goal. 1 swag-bait => 1 assist. :villa: People are mentioning Alexis' workrate but have you seen 30 year old Villa sprinting back 50 yards to recover the ball?!
3. Valdes: Saint Victor. Would have been a different game if he let that 1 on 1 in early on.

Honourable mention: Alba

Last edited:

abual3bed1

vs Celta

Villa: was on fire all night, many back-heels and excellent movement, on spot to score the goal and that assist (although it was clear offside :lol:) but still did so great and deserved that standing ovation.
Don Andres: getting back in top form means more great choices for the team, excellent assist for Maravilla's goal.
Busquets: I don't why, I just love this man :lol:

Paganinisrvnge

Villa - He's baaaaaack!
Iniesta - Great assist for Villa's goal and overall good game.
Alba - What a signing he has turned out to be. His link-up play, pace, and finishing make him an amazing attacking fullback. His defending is good but not the best in the world. I think if Alba improves his defending a bit then he'll be the best LB in the world.

These 3 were dominating the left side. I hope this continues in the future.

Paganinisrvnge

Villa - He's baaaaaack!
Iniesta - Great assist for Villa's goal and overall good game.
Alba - What a signing he has turned out to be. His link-up play, pace, and finishing make him an amazing attacking fullback. His defending is good but not the best in the world. I think if Alba improves his defending a bit then he'll be the best LB in the world.

These 3 were dominating the left side. I hope this continues in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans